“Best Italian cafe in town!”
Review of Tiramisu Cafe

Tiramisu Cafe
Ranked #34 of 289 Coffee & Tea in Dubai
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My favourite joint and extended living room in the Downtown area. A truly Italian experience, with fresh food, excellent coffee, and heavenly desserts, including ice creams and the cafe's unrivalled specialty, Tiramisu. An insider tip in Downtown. A relaxed atmosphere with Sardinian temperament. You would not want it any other way. The Italian staff and owners are very helpful and go out of their way to make you feel home and enjoy all the good stuff Italy has to offer. A busy place at most times, but the Italian manager always accommodates. See you at Tiramisu.

6  Thank AlexanderofArabia

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Love this place. Have been here for many times already, leaving in this area. So far this is the best quality and value for money café on blvd. My favourite for now: breakfast (freshly made croissant with tiramisu crème and cappuccino), lunch (buffalo mozzarella salad), dinner (sword fish carpaccio plus sundae cup) Delicious! Can give only excellent feedback about food, location, staff. Very funny Italian barista, he can make nice cappuccino with beautiful art.

I definitely can recommend this café.

6  Thank Maria M
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had a really nice Friday lunch with friends at Tiramisu Cafe. It was a hot and windy day, and the cosy atmosphere really added to an enjoyable meal.
It's one of those places where no matter what you order, you get high quality products.
If you try the Tiramisu, you'll get the same quality as if you would have ordered it in any Italian city.
Works equally well for a business lunch or a fast pre/post-cinema feed with friendly service and very reasonable prices.
Service can be slow during busy periods, but I've never had a bad coffee.

3  Thank Ernesto M
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'm frequently in Dubai for business and finally I found an Italian corner to feel home even when I'm working here.
Coffee is 100% Italian with Italian Baristas and Cappuccino just as it should be.... yesterday's morning's freshly baked cornetto (Italian style croissant) made really me feel home.
Today I decided to go back for their tiramisu' and it really matched my expectations... you must really try it... that's the way should be!!
The only problem: the manager is a fan from AC Milan.... while I'm for Inter.... OK... nothing is perfect in this world ;)
Thumbs up for this spot in dubai

3  Thank JJ W
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our first visit, we were greeted by very friendly staff who went out of there way to make sure we were happy and relaxed. The atmosphere was fabulous, the selection of food was extremely good, fresh ingredients and nicely presented. Tiramisu was out of this world, made fresh on the premises each day. We have no hesitation to visit again in the future, it is on the top of our list of places to dine out in Downtown.

3  Thank Lynn C