Panorama Grand Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$354
$268
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$228
$189
$272
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$263
$191
$1,345
$1,225
All reviewsrayna toursmetro stationindian travellersmeena bazaarallotted roomtravel deskindian tasteindian food for breakfastthe ground floormany indian restaurantscomfort stayroom wifibasic amenitieswalking distancegold soukdubai visitdubai museum
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had stayed at this hotel from 16-20 Sep 2013. location of the hotel is very good specially for Indians visiting Dubai. You can do shopping around the hotel and there are lots of Indian restaurants on walking distance.
The biggest problem in the hotel is drinking water. They are not providing even one bottle per day per person for the people stayed in the hotel. You need to buy water always from the hotel. There is no provision for morning tea in the room. You need to go to hotel restaurant for morning tea. Wifi connection is also chargeable. It is a budget hotel with very limited services.

Room Tip: Try to grab road facing rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Sandeep6670
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed here for over a month.. friendly staff, clean rooms, good overall experience but there's 1 thing I had a problem with, I was on a bisiness trip & obviously had many clients & visitors coming over to meet me & the duty managers had some serious issues with visitors.. I did not like that at all..

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank kkabeer
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Answer: An old dirty hotel infested with roaches and other insects!

I was booked at the Panorama Grand Hotel for a business trip. The area of Bur Dubai isn't one I would have chosen however the choice was not mine to make.

The night clerk who was on duty when I arrived very nice, friendly, and helpful. He allocated a room on the seventh floor and I took the lift up. I entered my room to find myself in complete horror.

The walls, doors, and bed side tables were filthy. Don't even ask about the condition of the bathroom.

After the first night I thought; oh no this isn't going to work. During the night I noted a few black insects of two types. But it was the second night that I can't erase from my mind. I woke up to find the walls, doors, bathtub, and door jams crawling with roaches. At this point I knew I was not going to stay in this room any longer.

Walked down to speak with the all night receptionist who moved me to a new room immediately. For this I was thankful but the room smelled of insect spray. I knew the roaches were there I just couldn't see them.

Two more nights and I had to move to another hotel all together.

The only positive point to mention is some of the staff were so very kind. I feel the only solution for the hotel itself is to be leveled.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
10  Thank Cynthia-LAX
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Good location, good staff always helpful, nice room, value for money. Very close to Meena bazaar. Didnt like the security guard at night as he was very rude to customer n especially to a couple. Expensive drink in both night club, both club do indian music only, but will go back again

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed there second time on the Weekend and really happy with the Services. All staff is deals really professionally.Ms Nina really helped me with the reservation and to provide me late C/o. At the Reception Mr Ibrahim was really helpful too regards to the requests handling......Well i m really happy to stay with them and will stay again next time totally recommend this Hotel for the Leisure Clients.

Room Tip: All rooms are good....
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple