“Mamma mia Italiano !”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the heart of Dubai Marina, 150 seats in a lovely atmosphere in front of the water.
“Mamma mia Italiano !”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for the same taste everywhere after having our best Italian cuisine experience in London.
When we came to Massimo's we couldn't see Linguini with Spinach & Porcini here as well but what's that !? One guy came to our table and asked if we would accept any recommendations and added they could try do our preferences. Then of course we asked for our favorite and they did it perfect !
Maybe we were not hopeful when asking but impressed after eating it.
Here, we tried 7 different things and all those perfect dishes was prepared with passion, love and very fresh authentic Italian ingredients.
We learned that the guy who was taking care of us is called Massimi and he was the owner of the restaurant.
Everything was delicious.
Thanks Massimo ! Keep this passion and love to the people and your job...

2 Thank Tolga B

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Friendly owner + nice food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Very friendly owner encouraged us to get what he recommended - his choices was really good.
My favourite was Parmigiana di melanzane as appertizer (baked eggplant lasanga style)
Pizzas + pastas are classic, really worth trying - perfect value for money.
Can reserve a table online (google it) to get a discount - good motivation to go there first time.

• Visited July 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect Italian Taste & Touch”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visit Massimo for the perfect Italian taste and touch. Please also ask for the spa. Highly recommended.

Bella

• Visited July 2014
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I liked this reastaurant much and will visit it every time when my family and I are in Dubai! Its cuisine is extremely delicious and worth getting Michelin star! really! Cant forgot its ravioli, buratta, etc etc etc). Nice atmosphere of this restaurnt is really great not only due to its location (in my favorite Dubai Marina) and chef but also due to hospitality of the staff. So, I recommend to all to go and enjoy there daytime or evening time. Having got home I found out that some my friends also have been and enjoyed in Massimo's restaurant in Dubai. I like that my friends have a good choice! ;-)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BellaBarad
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went as a couple to this restaurant after reading previous reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. The food was of the highest quality, and my girlfriend commented that it was probably the best pasta dish she had ever had. She had the spaghetti fruits de mer. This is somewhere I would happily return to at any time.

• Visited June 2014