“Friendly owner + nice food”

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 9,608 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the heart of Dubai Marina, 150 seats in a lovely atmosphere in front of the water.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Friendly owner + nice food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Very friendly owner encouraged us to get what he recommended - his choices was really good.
My favourite was Parmigiana di melanzane as appertizer (baked eggplant lasanga style)
Pizzas + pastas are classic, really worth trying - perfect value for money.
Can reserve a table online (google it) to get a discount - good motivation to go there first time.

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect Italian Taste & Touch”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visit Massimo for the perfect Italian taste and touch. Please also ask for the spa. Highly recommended.

Bella

• Visited July 2014
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I liked this reastaurant much and will visit it every time when my family and I are in Dubai! Its cuisine is extremely delicious and worth getting Michelin star! really! Cant forgot its ravioli, buratta, etc etc etc). Nice atmosphere of this restaurnt is really great not only due to its location (in my favorite Dubai Marina) and chef but also due to hospitality of the staff. So, I recommend to all to go and enjoy there daytime or evening time. Having got home I found out that some my friends also have been and enjoyed in Massimo's restaurant in Dubai. I like that my friends have a good choice! ;-)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BellaBarad
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went as a couple to this restaurant after reading previous reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. The food was of the highest quality, and my girlfriend commented that it was probably the best pasta dish she had ever had. She had the spaghetti fruits de mer. This is somewhere I would happily return to at any time.

• Visited June 2014
Zurich
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I found this restaurant thru Tripadvisor, when looking for a good Italian restaurant in Dubai. We have had dinner in Massimo's in May 2014.
We had a Burrata with Tomato, Shrimp Cocktail, a pizza and a veal escalope with lemon sauce.
Everything was just perfect!
But specially to mention is the pizza. The dough is just awesome!! One of the best ever.
We only regret that this restaurant is so far away from home... :)

Will definitely return to Massimo's when traveling to Dubai again.

• Visited May 2014