“Friendly owner + nice food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Massimo's Italian Restaurant

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 9,061 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the heart of Dubai Marina, 150 seats in a lovely atmosphere in front of the water.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Friendly owner + nice food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Very friendly owner encouraged us to get what he recommended - his choices was really good.
My favourite was Parmigiana di melanzane as appertizer (baked eggplant lasanga style)
Pizzas + pastas are classic, really worth trying - perfect value for money.
Can reserve a table online (google it) to get a discount - good motivation to go there first time.

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect Italian Taste & Touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visit Massimo for the perfect Italian taste and touch. Please also ask for the spa. Highly recommended.

Bella

• Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“Amazing dishes with view of Dubai Marina Skyline”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I visited a lot of restaurants in the last 5-6 years in Dubai. Finally I found that one which left me breathless. We ate that night wonderful starters like the burrata and an amazing shrimp cocktail. Main dishes were fresh pasta and fresh fish. The food was so fresh and so good, that after 1 week that I've been there , I still want more of massimos dishes.
We ended our dinner with an amazing chocolate cake with melted ice cream.
This is a place to be and to recommend to everybody. I will come more than once back.
Thank you Massimo for the great service.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bärbel G
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I liked this reastaurant much and will visit it every time when my family and I are in Dubai! Its cuisine is extremely delicious and worth getting Michelin star! really! Cant forgot its ravioli, buratta, etc etc etc). Nice atmosphere of this restaurnt is really great not only due to its location (in my favorite Dubai Marina) and chef but also due to hospitality of the staff. So, I recommend to all to go and enjoy there daytime or evening time. Having got home I found out that some my friends also have been and enjoyed in Massimo's restaurant in Dubai. I like that my friends have a good choice! ;-)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BellaBarad
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went as a couple to this restaurant after reading previous reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. The food was of the highest quality, and my girlfriend commented that it was probably the best pasta dish she had ever had. She had the spaghetti fruits de mer. This is somewhere I would happily return to at any time.

• Visited June 2014