“Amazing mexican food”

Cactus Cantina
Ranked #462 of 10,060 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dubai's famous Mexican restaurant and bar, Cactus Cantina, is now located at the Pyramids at Wafi Mall in Dubai Healthcare City. Serving great modern Mexican food since 1992.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My first stint having mexican food and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. Special thanks to Walerie(hope i have written it correctly) who actually suggested us and ensured that we enjoyed the meal. The food tastes great with an awesome beverage selection as well. All in all had a great experience.

5  Thank Hemanksinghal

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Owned by a Texan of Mexican heritage. Has been running Mexican restaurant in Dubau for 20 years. AUTHENTIC. Very good including some great Margaritas. A fun change. There is no cuisine you can't find in Dubai.

5  Thank WildHare2128
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I must say ive been here and ive been there but never have I ever been to a restaurant that would blow me away at every turn I took. From the moment you find this diamond in the wafi mall you are greeted by a very friendly staff who are more then welcome to help u with anything you need. Fromthe freshly made guac, literally made Iin front of your table, to the amazing drink selection that is made to perfection. I dont not believe I can say I have been to a better place for AMAZING hispanic food ever. Rudy my friend I will be back with more mouths and friemds to feed.

6  Thank yayf00d
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My Family and I enjoyed the Mexican food on offer at this centrally located venue....The fajitas were really tasty, my son ordered chicken fajitas with no vegetables and this was perfectly executed to his taste.
A wide selection of drinks were available.
The only downside was we found it rather quiet / lacking atmosphere .... we sat to eat at 8pm.
It was indeed good value for money.
The staff were friendly and eager to be of service.

1  Thank MyDubai1
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Tex-Mex food with no Mexicans to be seen between the staff and the clientele.
Drinks are fine but food is not of great quality and kind of greasy.
It is not cheap either