“A little gem in Dubai”
Review of Blue Jade

Blue Jade
Ranked #100 of 9,534 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: A contemporary restaurant that celebrates Asian cuisine by taking you on a journey throughout the East. The cuisine combines authentic flavors with a contemporary style and sushi station in the center of the restaurant, creating an ultimate Asian dining experience. Dinner: from 6pm until 11pm - Sushi-licious: every Sunday from 6pm until 11pm
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A little gem in Dubai”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is my first ever review for a hotel or a restaurant, but I feel compelled to do so after consistently having an amazing experience at the Blue Jade, from a service and culinary perspectives.
From a culinary perspective, Blue Jade selection of Asian dishes ( Pad Thai, Sushi, sea bass) is unparalleled to anything I have had in Dubai. The presentation of these dishes is always consistent, luxurious but authentic, which is really hard typically to have a balance between.
Half of the story at the Blue Jade is the service. Welcoming, warm, authentic, attentive, generous, smiley, consistent is what comes to my mind when I think of the Blue Jade team.
I love this place, and my kids love it even more. In fact, my middle one is helping me write this review and he made sure I write the last sentence!!!

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
West Sussex UK
“Outstanding Dinner - Outstanding Service”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice during our stay in Dubai......the welcome, advice and care given by the wait staff, particularly Rosie, was excellent. The setting is relaxing and diners are able to view the pass and observe the brigade if they wish.The menu provides a varied choice irrespective of your taste - fish, meat or vegetarian. The paper rolls, giant tiger prawns and Vietnamese rice were just some of our highlights.
Wine choice is excellent but as with every hotel in Dubai, shockingly expensive! Overall, an outstanding dinner with excellent service. We would have no hesitation in returning.

UK
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We booked this on Monday morning to go the same Monday night via roundtable, following the reviews on TripAdvisor. The restaurant very quickly got in touch to confirm the booking, which we appreciated, and asked if we wanted to sit inside or on the terrace - we chose the terrace.

The food was absolutely delicious - we went for a Journey to Singapore 4 course set meal which cost AED 225, and that felt like very good value. We were stuffed afterwards! The service was also superb - friendly and attentive without being intrusive. We wanted a romantic meal, which is was, but there were also some families around and, to be honest, it would be equally suited for either situation.

All in all, an amazing meal which I'd really recommend.

2 Thank Adele H
Boston
“Excellent Pan Asian”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

After trying unsucccessfully to secure a reservation at 4 other restaurants on a Friday night, we decided to take the concierge's recommendation and eat at our "hotel restaurant" Blue Jade. The four of us were seated outside on the balconey and greeted promptly by our waiter. We decided to each order something but share our dishes family style. We started with the spring rolls and coconut shrimp appetizers. Our entrees included the Sea Bass, a soft shell crab dish, a beef dish and I am forgetting the fourth. All entrees and apps were delicous. The Sea Bass and the shrimp were my favorite. Apparently the Sea Bass recipe comes from the chef's grandmother. It was served in a broth. Very tender and flavorful. I ended my meal with a sorbet that was delicious.
The waiter was helpful and prompt and the food all arrived fairly quickly. I will return the next time I am in Dubai!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank redheadmom
Zurich, Switzerland
“Second to none”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I have tried approx 25 different Restaurants in Dubai and would like to express how good this place really is. Even though I stayed at the Ritz Carlton for the 3rd time, I was not aware of this Restaurant and only found it by accident (a brief info in the elevator).

Is it the very friendly and professional staff, the Chef himself who asked what we would like to eat or simply the fresh and tasty food? All of them! After our first Dinner, we have tried it 3 more times in just one week (!), and did not regret it. Sushi, Curry, and even the Chef's Grandmother secret fish receipt - this place has it all. And at a very reasonable pricepoint. Try it and book at table "al fresco" (outside on the terrasse).

• Visited November 2013