Feet First Reflexology & Massage Centre

from $200.00
from $249.48
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The only real thing to complain about is that the prices went up.. I've been going to green community feet first for almost 6 years and they always have a turnover of masseurs.. I recently enjoy Annalise great deep tissue...

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Really poor customer service. Booked an appointment a day in advance for 3pm and when showed up, I was told that the person is not available for the service requested and come back at 5pm. They were lying all through their teeth making rubbish excuses to cover it up. Strong. It recommend, for the price they are good places around Dubai mall with professional massagers.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We showed up 20 minutes before the appointment and at the time of the appointment they told us the massaur was not coming. So we came all the way and not massage. I don’t understand how they don’t advice customers about any delay of their personnel. However, they say wait for 2 hours to get another person to do it.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

It is quite hard to find (round the back behind Waitrose), but a good place to spend 30 mins or so way from the Dubai Mall.
It was much nicer than some of the reviews suggest - clean, no nasty smells etc and a very good cup of herbal tea about my foot massage was a welcome surprise, please no pressure to rush out notwithstanding they were obviously busy.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017

It was my first time to go there. We were even a little late but still they welcomed us with a smile and accommodate us. Juvelyn the one who did the foot massage on me was really good. She looks neat, lovely and kind too. Though i find it quite expensive but definitely I will be back and try the other services they have.

Date of experience: May 2017