Tripadvisor
Dubai
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hair color

Very nice and elegant service,I always do my hair color here , also I have done my nails today... read more

Reviewed today
582maiz
via mobile
Hair hair hair

I am so impressed by the staff I've been going there for 5 years now and never been... read more

Reviewed December 3, 2019
Roxanne W
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $57.53
from $60.00
from $148.50
from $145.00
More Info
All reviews head massage mani pedi lash extensions salon staff dubai mall waxing facial roots sbl lashes padi treading moe farid highlights emirates jbr
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

I am so impressed by the staff
I've been going there for 5 years now and never been disappointed.
Mirdiff branch and Dubai mall
Thank you so much to Fauzia and the woman in Mirdiff branch today for supporting all my changes with my hair, cause thats what i love is to tey something diffrent all tge time and how she always knows what I want, cause i got some crazy ideas and she know how to make it happen, Only been to her 3 times but I feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship..
Thank you so much to her and the woman doing my hair today. You really made my day and weeks to come to enjoy this new hair style

Date of experience: December 2019
Adnan K, Community Manager at Sisters Beauty Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Roxanne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate your feedback and we love hearing about your experience.

Reviewed November 10, 2019

I went there for the 1st time after reading the reviews on their website to color my hair roots as it was overdue and try their manicure pedicure.

I am so pleased by the result of my hair and the trim Fauzia gave me changed my whole face. She is a true professionnal and a very nice down to earth lady.

I was also impressed by their mani/pedi which took less time than the salon I normally go to and the nail polish lasted twice longer!

Next looking forward to try their eyelash treatment.

Well done ladies and please keep it up.

The only thing I would change is the coffee quality. Please give us proper coffee as opposed to nescafe. thank you

Date of experience: November 2019

Hello Aahdw,

Reviewed November 8, 2019

Since the Sisters Beauty Lounge in The Village Mall doesn't have a page, I'm reviewing it here instead. The taxi driver dropped me at the wrong location, and Eloisa at The Village Mall location was wonderful (I was a tourist and had no idea where I'd been dropped). She called the other location, confirmed my appointment, suggested I take a taxi over there, but it would have taken me 35 minutes to get there. I decided instead to wait for Donna, since she'd be free before I would have even gotten to the other location. I was pampered and spoiled while I waited, and the shampoo girl gave me a wonderful scalp massage during my shampoo. Donna is THE BEST in the business! I have very kinky, curly, ethnic hair, and I am ALWAYS disappointed the first few times someone cuts my hair...it just takes hairdressers a long time to figure out how to do what my hair will let them do. DONNA WAS EXCELLENT. I walked out so happy with my hair, I couldn't believe it. She took the time to look through it carefully (even found a spot of alopecia!) and worked slowly to see how my hair reacted at every step. I AM THRILLED with her -- my husband even joked that it was worth the money to send me back to Dubai to have her cut my hair again in a month!! Remember, DONNA at THE VILLAGE MALL. She won't disappoint you.

Date of experience: November 2019

Hello DennyWire,

Reviewed October 17, 2019

I live since 13 years in Dubai and have been to some nail spas. This is definitely my worst experience. I went with a guest in, was already not greeted and we were treated as if we disturb them ( it was 10.30 in the morning, may be it was too early for customers lol). Then we were sat down, asked in military tone to choose our colors and when we choose from the menu told, but this is not possible and this is 15 AED extra and this and that. Telling them, that I‘m not happy with the was they treat customers, the technician stood up and said, so it‘s better for somebody else to finish your service. After that I sat for 30min without somebody else coming to finish my treatment or the management to talk to me. I waited until my guest was finished with her nails and we left.
So all in all the WORST experience ever in Dubai. NO RECOMMENDATION.

Date of experience: October 2019

Hello Dianna,

We appreciate your feedback as it is really important for us to hear about your experience with us.

This is not what we strive to deliver, and we will look into this matter promptly.

Please share your contact details and our team will be in touch immediately to rectify this.

Thank you.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

I visit many hairdressing salons in my travels around the world and am so happy to have discovered Jakob @ Sisters Beauty Lounge at the Nation Tower from my stay at St Regis Corniche, Abu Dhabi. Not only is he a fantastic hairdresser, but he takes the time to impart his knowledge and recommend treatments and products to help correct the damage from 20 years of bleaching my hair. Not only is my hair the best BLONDE colour it has ever been, but is on its way to looking and feeling healthier. The entire team of salon staff I have had contact with are extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend a visit to the salon.

Date of experience: October 2019