Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $90.00
from $87.67
from $57.53
from $179.00
More Info
All reviews open water manta rays marine life safety briefing the lost chambers aquarium an incredible experience tank mask swimmers snorkel wetsuits gopro species feeding
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

I finally have a chance to write the review. Amir and Leon were amazing Dive Masters and once they realized we were good divers they allowed us to enjoy the dive without hovering over us. The night dive feeding was a great way to end the day. Amir and Leon made sure we had an experience of a lifetime without compromising the animals comfort. It was a great experience and the pictures were phenomenal. Thanks Guys we had a great weekend get away.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We had the most amazing time diving with the team from Atlantis Dive Centre in Dubai. The dive was mind-blowing and gave all of the fun of open water but with the most amazing collection of sharks, fish and rays imaginable.

This is incredible value for money and the team are just utterly brilliant. I can totally recommend this fantastic experience.

MBW

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I dived here on the 25th july 2018 and was guided by patrick would highly recommend the dive and the dive centre full kit was provided and was in excellent condition.patrick was excellent and gave a very friendly and professional feel to the dive. My qualification is padi divemaster but would recommend anyone at any level to dive with patrick and the staff

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

This was an outstanding experience that I would highly recommend. First of all your are taken to a seating area for a full safety briefing then asked to sign a few forms to ensure that you have no medical conditions that could be a danger to you. They then provide a half wetsuit and some shoes and your asked to climb down into the tank. It’s very cold to start with but when you get used to it they attach an air like to the helmet and place the helmet down over you. The rest is for you to find out.....

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank codec
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did the lagoon dive in the aquarium on his birthday. We both are not good swimmers. Thanks to amazing divers, we had the most memorable experience ever. Giovani is a amazing diver and it is only because of him I could experience the fabulous marine life. I will definitely do it again! Thank you Giovani.

Date of experience: May 2018