Open today: 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Part of our hotel stay

Excellent. The facilities are excellent and the customer service provided by staff was to an... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2019
shoque31
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Peace of Heaven

Excelent level of service, amazing SPA with amazinf amenities. Employees take a really good care of... read more

Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer

Reviewed July 6, 2019
Bruna V
Rio de Janeiro, RJ

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $200.00
from $40.14
from $57.53
from $87.67
More Info
All reviews hammam pools grosvenor house riz deep tissue massage great massage spa manager full body varying temperatures asian theme sauna and jacuzzi men and women unforgettable experience therapist eny luxury tower lockers
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Been here for a several times and yet the SPA management & staff with the SPA facilities and amenities did not fail my expectations! It’s an overwhelmed experience going to a luxury SPA because you will get what have paid for.

The cozy ambience of the SPA gives the impression that it is one-of-a-kind SPA. They have full & clean amenities from Hamman pools to Jacuzzi and Sauna to Steam bath!

We’ve been greeted by the receptionist – Shyni with a lovely smile on her face.

In this month’s treatment, my husband and I booked a full body deep tissue massage for 60 mins. They have separate rooms for men & women. Kristle assisted and showed me around, thanks her for being helpful.

My therapist was Chand, she is friendly, nice and did the treatment professionally. I requested her to more focus on my back, and she did very well in removing my stiff muscles. I’m in still in awe after the treatment, the feeling was so great, my body & mind feels more relax, and stress free.

I would like to express my gratitude to the management of SPA, with special thanks to RIZ (manager), she welcome us with pleasure and always giving assistance not only to us but to all the guests. After the treatment, she visited and asked me how well my treatment went and if there’s something else I needed.

Of course, I couldn’t ask for more!

B/Attitude SPA is strategically located in Dubai Marina at Tower 2 of the Luxury Collection Hotel “Grosvenor House”. Check their site for more info.

Date of experience: February 2019
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at B/Attitude Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

It is really rewarding to know that you continuously enjoy your visits to B/Attitude Spa and we do appreciate your positive comments regarding the service provided by our associates.

The team will be delighted to hear your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed February 1, 2019

The Grosvenor House Hotel is my hotel of choice when I am in Dubai, usually on business. Everything about the hotel is top notch, from the front desk to the very friendly doormen, the housekeeping staff and all the staff. The B/Attitude Spa is also not to be missed. It is in building 2. It is a great place to just relax and take a sit in the hot tub or steam room, not to mention the Hammam Pools. And Ajay Raj, mens' attendant is friendly and keeps the mens locker in top shape. While there I usually treat myself to a massage. Hassan is the best. Great deep tissue massage and relaxing!

Date of experience: January 2019
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at B/Attitude Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.

It is really rewarding to know that you very much enjoyed your experience at B/Attitude Spa and we sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates.

We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous massage to end the year! One of the very few spas in Dubai where you have a hammam men and women can use, so always great for family/guests. Amazing 90 minute massage - and discount with Entertainer vouchers!

Date of experience: December 2018
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at B/Attitude Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor and it is really rewarding to know that you continuously enjoy your visits to B/Attitude Spa.

Your kind words are greatly valued and we hope to see you again soon for an even better experience.

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I have visit so many spa's but this is a completly differnt expieriance,its beautiful relaxing spa. amazing staff.i had wonderful expieriance.

Date of experience: December 2018
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at B/Attitude Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience at B/Attitude Spa.

Your recommendation is greatly valued and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to many spas around the world but I can definitely say that it is the most beautiful and tastefully decorated I’ve ever seen. The moment you step in you are surrounded by atmosphere of luxury, exotic and relaxation. Treatment itself was high quality and I loved the attention to detail and high level of mastery the therapist shared with me. I would genuinely recommend this spa as one of the jewels of Dubai!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to B/Attitude Spa and it is really rewarding to know that we succeeded in providing you an experience that left you truly satisfied.

Your recommendation is sincerely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.