“Huge portions”

Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Don't believe some of the previous poor reviews. Just had a great lunch here and the portions are enormous. You don' have to sit inside as they have outside seating area with great view of Burj Khalef and the Address hotel.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went here whilst on a business trip to the region. fairly predictable food which can be had in any city in any part of the world. not bad value considering location. nothing to shout about. staff all friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I saw the Buffalo bites and thought, I have been here over a year and not yet found good buffalo style hot wings or bites. I gave it a try. I was brought chicken fingers with no buffalo sauce. I asked the waitress, she was friendly but did not understand what I was asking about, so I had her get the menu.

She apologized and had them re-done with sauce. My first bite was extremely disappointing. I cannot even describe it...the sauce was what I wanted, the breading was like fish batter or something on bad tempura shrimp. The chicken had zero taste, felt squishy, and full of water.

I decided to avoid being a Pig and ordered a half monte cristo and Caesar salad lunch special. I loved the monte cristo and would make two hour drives to Bennigan's in College to have one. This was another disappointment. The salad dressing was warm and so was the lettuce. The lettuce was also soft and the entire salad and dressing tasted like bad mayonnaise.

I hoped the Monte Cristo was going to save the meal, but instead the edges had hints of being near the powdered sugar...I had to smoother it in the sauce which was overly tangy to be able to stomach the food. I did not finish any of my meal.

My complaints in a real restaurant would have gotten some kind of discount, instead they add a two dirham up charge to feed hungry children, which I am not going to contest because who wants to take money away from children.

The staff was friendly but the food was horrible. I will never visit another Bennigan's anywhere in the world because of this experience. I guess my real problem is I frequent high end restaurants and my wife is a great cook as well, so cheap food chains are starting to taste worse to me.

The music selection was also horrible...angry Eminem style rap and R&B. Not love song R&B but angry music. Stick to no music or a neutral or classical music selection.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Well I suggest they remove the steaks from their menue as it is really tasteless.
Also staff seems not be from a top class trained background

Reviewed November 15, 2013

My family usually eats at Bennigan´s when we get to Dubai Mall on weekends and our favorites are already full. It is a good alternative.
The place is nice and the kids love the ipad they that is offered as entertainment.
The portions are huge, at least for me, so usually my husband and I share a salad and a plate, as the plates are not only huge, but a bit heavy. Not the best food if you want to keep a diet, however the salads are also great, but it is a pity not to try the meats and the very creative sandwiches.
Usually the place has no wait, what is a plus in a very busy Dubai Mall. Really worth a try.