Hello Kitty Beauty Spa
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kitty Beauty Spa

My daughter treated me to a pedicure & a manicure for Mother's Day. We had not booked, but were... read more

Reviewed March 26, 2017
noorcaughley
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
via mobile
great job with nails and facials. pricy.

I come here irregularly, but the quality has never changed. It's located in a quiet shopping center... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2016

from $200.00
from $251.02
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Uncomfortable seating area. Too noisy as the hair is done in the same space as the nails. Not exactly a spa experience. My nails were done terribly. I could’ve done a better job at home. Nail polish colours are limited. The only thing I like is you get the things they used for your nails to take home with you instead of being thrown away. Not planning to come back and wouldn’t recommend it.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I visited the spa for a mani-pedi for the first time, The interiors of the place are really posh and chic, not too much of Hello Kitty which I think was a great balance for being an adult when the conception of Hello Kitty is mainly linked with kids.
There is a mini cafe in the spa which has cupcakes, cake pops, drinks etc
The staff was really sweet and helpful, not too pushy.
I got my mani - pedi done and it was really good and I highly recommend them!
I only wish they opened more branches in Dubai!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Visited with 4 young girls for mani/pedi with cookie and drink. The Spa was quite old looking, paint peeling on chairs and soft furnishings quite dirty! The treatment themselves were fine, but very very expensive for what it was. I feel the therapists didn’t make any effort to talk to the kids and other than some decor and the cookies/cakes etc the nod toHello Kitty was minimal! Will not repeat!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I visited the hello kitty spa at Dubai mall (only because it was the only spa in the entire mall, much to my astonishment given the size of this ginormous mall) to get a facial. I asked for the cleansing facial, but was talked into getting the O2 facial (the most expensive one at 500 AED!), since the therapist thought it most beneficial for those terrible bags under my eyes which I hadn't even noticed myself..
The facial took about 45 minutes, I was left looking greasy and my face felt the same as before. I was not offered any water, let alone tea or dates, as is usual in similar establishments in Dubai. I later found out that the top notch spa at my 5* hotel does a 75 minute facial for 450AED.. if only I'd known. I wouldn't recommend hello kitty to anyone- unless of course you're 8 years old, have tons of cash and are a die hard hello kitty fan.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank FitzyKat
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

I visited the Hello kitty spa at Dubai Mall yesterday with my daughter. Lovely entrance and the spa has the wow factor. We were greeted at the entrance and the up sell began. Did we want a detox, bubblegum or mermaid package. No explanation to what it was, lots of prices thrown at me. Once I said no I was then offered a 50% reduction so I agreed to the detox once the receptionist informed me what it was. It was a very special day out for us and I would have preferred an experience rather than disjointed packages. In my mind for mani, pedi for both of us and braids for my daughter which in total cost nearly 800dhs, we should have been offered a drink, even a glass of water (we were the only ones there and my daughter could eat or drink during Ramadan)
Then once in the seat all prices were repeated to me. Nothing is included - 120 dhs for removal of gels, gels mani /pedi different price to the one I was quoted etc so I said I didn't want the detox procedure as it was working out much more expensive than I had anticipated. The receptionist then came over and informed me if the gels mani/pedi price which I agreed to. During the treatment I was told I 'needed' a treatment to get rid of hard skin. I agreed and was told it would be 50% off. Throughout the next 5 minutes I was given a sales pitch on the cream which they brought to me, again I needed it. Same came with cuticle oil which I needed, I said no thanks. Then the lady from reception came back to me to explain the gels mani/pedi was a different price, more expensive. By this point I had so many different prices in my head I just resigned myself to it. I have to say the manicure and pedicure were one of the best I have had in ages and my daughter had a lovely time, which is a shame as I wouldn't visit again due the pressure of sales and in turn it not making it an enjoyable experience.

Date of experience: June 2017