2,504 results
All reviews burj khalifa floor to ceiling windows business bay area indian restaurant butler service business hotel rooftop bar in room dining home away from home amazing service rooms are spacious memorable stay duty manager business trip wonderful hotel free shuttle special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday we had a great experience at brunch in Nine7One. We have a reservation for two, but unexpected our friends came and we really got surprised how staff immediately prepared our table for all of us. We set on the terrace, there is a beautiful view and music. Food was tasty, service on a high level. Stuff very friendly and helpful special Anastasia and professional concierge Vlada which actually reccomend us restaurant and made a reservation. They are smilesh, positive and we are very grateful to you girls for perfect time. Keep it up! Will come again for sure. Thank you

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
OberoiDubai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent dining experience at The Oberoi Hotel.

I’m thrilled to learn that my colleagues did everything possible to make your dinner experience a memorable one. We take great pride in training our staff to the highest standard of customer service and I am absolutely delighted to read that you found the team to be attentive, friendly and gracious.

Rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words to the whole of the team. They will be just as thrilled to learn that you had such a great experience with us here at The Oberoi, Dubai

Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Location is very nice. Not suggested to use taxi. The Business Bau metro station is in 13-15 minutes walk from the hotel. Do not try to walk to Burj Khalif (actually you may view it from room window). The route is complicated to Burj Khalifa. Better to use metro (only one station to go). Breakfast is good. Would suggest to put more european meals into breakfast menu. Amazing view from hotel at nights. Small mart just in front of hotel. Rooms are nice and clean. Cozy and comfortable. My biggest concern is to reach the lobby through business center entrance. No proper signs. And the walking route from the main entrance is just dangerous. Because there is no pedestrian way to go. This entrance occupied by taxi drivers. So gentlemen please do something with signs through business center entrance and organize pedestrian walk through main entrance. Taxi drivers just do not care that you walk. They just drive.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I really appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with our hotels and especially about the warm, intuitive, and genuinely friendly service you experienced at The Oberoi, Dubai.

Thank you also to bring to our attention the challenges faces with regards to the entrance and lack of signage. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Since your review, I have added 6 new signboards and I am happy to share them with you by email if you send me your details. I do agree that these will improve access to our hotel and thank you again for your recommendation and observation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in future when you are planning to return to your "Home away from Home" in Dubai.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my Oberoi Dubai visit Zidane in the bar was very polite and attentive to all my needs. I would strongly recommend the Hotel and Visiting the Bar and lounge area for great service.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at The Oberoi Hotel.

I’m thrilled to learn that my colleagues Zidane did everything possible to make your stay a memorable one. We take great pride in training our staff to the highest standard of customer service and I am absolutely delighted to read that you found the team to be attentive, friendly and gracious.

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at the property in Dubai. It was fifth or more. Very well located and the staff from the front porch, reception Concierge and the restaurants. All amazing and very very courteous. Special mention has to made for MUZAMMIL at the coffee shop. Every day he knew what we wanted for breakfast.
Also Mr Dharmendra Sharma Director Sales and Marketing took extra care to make our and friends stay very very comfortable.

Best property in Dubai

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AshishKumarBagla
OberoiDubai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

The entire team was very pleased knowing that you had a fantastic and comfortable stay and appreciated our warm, friendly hospitality and incomparable level of service in addition to our hotel rooms, overall facilities and location.

Your kind feedback on the services rendered by Dharmendra and Muzammil will surely be conveyed to keep them motivated in maintaining their excellent service and attention to our valued guests like yourself.

It was indeed a great pleasure having you stayed with us and hope to welcome you back again soon at The Oberoi, Dubai where possibilities are endless and we assure you of our very best services and attention at all times.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing hotel. My husband and I travel between dubai and london frequently. This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The location is good not far from dubai mall and the metro. Breakfast was amazing the best we have had and the room was perfection. The spa area and the swimming pool were great and the bar was perfect for my husband as it shows premier league football. Overall an amazing hotel with great staff.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrsRsangha1984
OberoiDubai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are truly delighted having you stayed at The Oberoi, Dubai during your recent visit to the UAE.

The entire team and I are speechless on the way you describe your stay experience and we are very pleased to know that you had a memorable and comfortable stay.

Thank you for appreciating our room, spa and swimming pool facilities, breakfast, bar and location.

On your next travel to the city, we sincerely hope that you will consider staying once again at The Oberoi, Dubai as we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,