The Oberoi, Dubai
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
$300
$249
$357
$294
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$240
$191
$1,338
$1,225
2,119 results
All reviewsburj khalifafloor to ceiling windowsbusiness bay areaindian restaurantbutler servicebusiness hotelrooftop barin room diningroom servicehome away from homebreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousmemorable staywonderful hotelbusiness tripfree shuttleduty manager
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The service of the management and staff of this classy establishment is nothing short of Royal Treatment. I have never seen anything like this in my decades of globetrotting the world. I'm Loving the pampering.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emeka M
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your exceptional feedback pertaining to your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

We are overwhelmed with your meticulous way in which you make it a point to write and share your experience and appreciation on service quality, hospitality and uninterrupted attention you have received during your stay with us. Your sentiments are precious, thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I have been to several hotels in Dubai before but this was definitely the best! The hotel is located very close to Dubai Mall. I had my own car and it took me 5 minutes to get there. The area around the hotel is very quite. I heard a lot about the construction noise before I go there but really it wasn't an issue. My room didn't have Burj Khalifa view though I would've loved it to be. However, it is still amazing. Everything on my mind has been said by other reviewers. Excellent, well trained and very professional staff. The only comment I have is regarding the cleanness of the room. We noticed that many areas of the room specially the corners and some furnitures don't get cleaned from the dust. Other than that, everything else is spectacular.

I would like to thank all the staff of The Oberoi for their special treatment. I definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely be back again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AbdullahAlSinan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to provide your valuable feedback about The Oberoi, Dubai.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Thank you for your heartfelt recommendation and we look forward to serving and welcoming you back at The Oberoi, Dubai on your next trip to Dubai soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

First time staying at The Oberoi but certainly not the last!
Impeccable service with pleasurable comfort. Good facilities using the spa & gym. Good pool for length swimming.
A memorable stay for 3 nights, only wish we could've stayed longer-thank-you to Oberoi & it's staff at business bay, Dubai.

• Stayed: August 2014
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Oberoi Dubai pertaining to your recent stay at the hotel!

We are delighted to hear you had such a fantastic experience and was amazed with the overall facilities and impeccable hospitality and service provided by our team.

I’m very pleased to know that our Hotel is your favorite Hotel in the city and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My 3rd and last night at The Oberoi. Travelled here with my two kids. Originally they refused to accommodate three in there deluxe room, but after few emails back and forth, they agreed
without any extra charge.

At the checkin I was surprised to find that I've been upgraded to a room with a fairy good view of the Burg Khalifa. The room was very spacious with a desk, coffee table and a couch apart from the other amenities. We had 5 different pillows each one with a description, a first for me. The Nespresso machine made sure we had a great cup of coffee every morning. The bathroom was to die for. My kids enjoyed bubble baths in the very modern extra large tub everyday. All glass enclosures with motorized blinds with dual sinks were super luxurious.

The staff, mostly of Indian origin, known for their hospitality enhanced that fact without a doubt.
Would go out of their way to make your stay a memorable one.

The shuttle to the mall was a great help since there were no taxis around. Though the Metro was close by, we couldn't walk since the temps were in the 100s. You also have to cross major stress, that are not meant for pedestrians.

There's nothing really of walking distance, but the Dubai Mall is less than 10 mins by the shuttle. Even the vehicle they have for the shuttle is a brand new super luxury Mercedes Benz van.

My only complain is the cost of the breakfast which was around $32 per person. A buffet mainly serving Indian and Arabic dishes. Not worth more than $20. Unfortunately there are no other restaurants nearby you can just walk to.

14 meg down and 15 meg up free wi-fi speed are the fastest I have ever tested in a hotel room.

The hotel does not encourage individual tipping. A lump sum left at checkout for everyone to share is what they recommend.

My heartfelt thanks to Mr. Bizid, Ms. Shimomi, Ms. Singhal and the rest of the crew.

Room Tip: Request a room without view of construction cranes. Writing an email to the admin staff in advance certainly helps.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ndissa

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your exceptional feedback pertaining to your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai with your children.

We are overwhelmed with your meticulous way in which you make it a point to write and share your experience and appreciation on the room, bathroom, overall facilities and our jewel, the staff. Your sentiments are precious, thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

As you have promised, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay. Possibilities are endless at The Oberoi, Dubai.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2014

If you can afford the Oberoi, even for just one night, go ahead and treat yourself. It's pure luxury, private, and superlative service. I checked-in and didn't leave for 24 hours. I was on business and caught up on work. I look forward to my next trip here

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review regarding your stay at The Oberoi, Dubai and we are very pleased having you with us.

We are indeed delighted to know that you had a memorable, enjoyable and relaxing stay and we have met all your expectations.

We look forward to your next stay at The Oberoi Dubai in not so distant future.