“Wonderful hotel”
Review of The Oberoi, Dubai

The Oberoi, Dubai
Ranked #8 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Lovely hotel with the nicest staff, so polite and couldn't do enough for us.
The Indian restaurant is a particular highlight with the open kitchen. The food is first class.
A wonderful stay in a great location, close to metro links and walking distance to the Burj khalifa.

1  Thank loucl
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your amazing review on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous time at The Oberoi Dubai, which is indeed centrally located along Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.

We are likewise delighted to know that you have appreciated the uninterrupted service provided by our jewel, the staff, our Indian Restaurant and location of the hotel.

Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Oberoi, Dubai.

Karim Bizid

Write a ReviewReviews (1,951)

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed 4 nights at the Oberoi on a recent trip to Europe (via Dubai) and just loved every aspect of our stay there. Their attention to detail is outstanding as is their level of service, especially in the restaurants. The rooms are large and well appointed with floor to ceiling windows.This sets them apart from many other hotels we've stayed in. We would happily recommend this hotel to others if you want a special place to stay when next in Dubai

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BevF436

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at The Oberoi, Dubai.

I am also pleased to know you had a wonderful experience and very much appreciated our ceiling to floor window, room, restaurants, overall facilities are impeccable services from our staff. Thank you for your heartfelt recommendation.

I will certainly share your kind words with all our team and we earnestly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights at a stretch - and the oberoi service is one of the most wonderful aspects of the hotel.

The telephone charges are very high though and can be rationalized.

All in all a good experience though.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi Dubai during your recent trip to the UAE.

We appreciate spending your valuable time to share your feedback online and we are delighted that your stay with us was memorable.

At the Oberoi Dubai, possibilities are endless and you are assured of our uninterrupted attention and impeccable services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back once again in not so distant future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel to stay in. I have really enjoyed my short break. The food is delicious, staff are friendly, parking is available. Anyone who will stay in this hotel will be satisfied. I know I have.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback about The Oberoi, Dubai.
It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us.

We are also very delighted to know that you have appreciated our hotel, delectable food and impeccable service from our jewel, the staff.

We look forward to your next travel to the UAE and we hope that The Oberoi, Dubai will be your preferred destination again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel and the staff were very friendly specially the fast check-in since we came very exhausted from the flight and son was sleeping on my shoulder.

I will repeat my visit and stay every time I will come to Dubai.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share the experience of your stay with us online.

At The Oberoi Group, all colleagues make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us in Dubai.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and for recommending our new Hotel as your favorite place in town.

All team members and I, look forward to welcoming you back to your new “home away from home” in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2014

First let me talk about the food and restaurants at this hotel. We stayed two nights and found there's really no need to leave the hotel for any dining because the food here is amazing.

WOW! I dont know why there isn't a waiting list for the fabulous and out of this world brunch at the Oberoi. Having been to so many Dubai brunches it's difficult to stand out among so many great brunches, but the Oberoi's brunch makes all the others look down right ordinary. I would definitely bring any out of town guests here for something really different. It's just mind blowing. So many varied and excellent choices of international cusine. But what sets the Oberoi brunch apart is the STAFF and CHEFs. They are truly engaged and want you to have a great learning experience with interesting preparations and food from around the world. They have palate cleaners, unusual fruits and just amazing dishes. Truly a foodie's paradise.

We dined at the Japanese restaurant and found the sushi to be better than Zuma's. Teriyaki dishes are very good and portions are generous. Service is excellent.

Dinner at the 971 was also very good, we had steak and sea bass and again everything was cooked perfectly and the sauces are excellent. Chef came out to check on us. The chef and staff really like to make sure you enjoy your food, but they do it in a non-intrusive manner.

Breakfast I thought would not be a stand out after all the other dining we had at the restaurant, but I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent choices and ever attentive staff. Great egg white omelette and fantastic cappuccinos. The French lady at the breakfast is wonderful at ensuring you have a great dining experience.

We stayed two nights and our room was excellent. Lots of pillow choices, comfy bed and robes. Great bathroom setup with stand alone tub. Attentive gym staff and spa. Yes there is some noise outside because you're in the middle of a construction site, but ear plugs are provided..and although I'm a light sleeper, I fell asleep quite easily.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Overall what makes this hotel stand out among the others in Dubai, is the Staff. They work really hard to make sure you have a great stay. If you say nothing, they wont know because they're not mind readers. But as soon as you request something, they're on it!

Room Tip: Pick a burj khalifa view and a high floor...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. As a hotel, we pride ourselves in the fact that our guests feel at home and have a sense of luxury being offered to them without being intrusive.

Also, we are overwhelmed with your meticulous way in which you make it a point to write and share your experience and appreciation on the food, room, bathroom, overall facilities and our jewel, the staff. Your sentiments are precious, thank you so much for taking the time to write to us.

As you have promised, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay. Possibilities are endless at The Oberoi, Dubai.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Oberoi was another amazing experience we had in Dubai. me & my wife stayed at the hotel for 6 night at a Luxury Double Room - seriously lived up to the name-. The room was really spacious compared to other hotels we have been at -regular visitors to the city. the most important part about it was the bed "clouds comfy" if there is such a thing. The Staff were really friendly and professional. As for the hotel itself, i can say it had amazing view to Burj Khalifa the only downside is the small pickup/dropoff area. Overall we really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Karim B, General Manager at The Oberoi, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are also very pleased to know that you have appreciated our hotel and it's rooms, bed, overall facilities, friendly and impeccable service from our staff.

The entire team and I, look forward to welcoming you back soon to your new “home away from home”.

KInd regards,