“high quality”

Ranked #6,780 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Cucina Mia is located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and is a true authentic Italian restaurant. Our Menu offer a wide selection of starters, pasta, fish, meat, sea food and pizza by the meter. We bring the true Italian cuisine in dubai and you will taste the True Italian Taste - Vero Sapore Italiano. Buon Appetito
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been several times in this restaurant and the most important thing is the quality of the food: always high...especially on the fish dishes...which are in my opinion the best dishes in the menu! The owner Domenico is very nice and polite...he knows how to make people feel at home! Difficult to suggest the best dishes...too many good options...try everything and enjoy!

1  Thank Asap80

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Trust me: Cucina Mia really deserves all these fantastic reviews, and I just have to add mine. This little hide treasure of restaurant is located inside the hall of Trident Grand Residence, the entrance just facing Le Royal Meridien JBR). I just can say that, being Italian, I enjoyed the classical taste of the dishes and the pizza. The Chef Sasha spoiled us with octopus carpaccio, supplì alla milanese (typical and simple italian traditional dishes, but, believe me: even in Italy it's very difficult to find it really tasty!!!) and a delicious margherita pizza hidden beneath a heap of truffle. If you happen to come to Dubai during the (Italian) truffle season, be sure to enjoy this flavor in one or more of the suggested solutions (risotto, pasta, gnocchi...).
I'm really looking forward to come back to drop in in this fantastic restaurant and say hello to the friendly staff. And... after all, what do you expect to pay for a dish of gnocchi with truffle?!? Well, here just less than 100 AED!!!

2  Thank Cristina F
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have been dining in some of Dubai’s best-kept secrets for many years now, and I must say it's quite an experience. This so-called food revolution happening in the Bay Area has seen many of the country’s best new restaurants sprouting like mushrooms in this dessert. And for those of you searching for a culinary experience like no other, look no further than Cucina Mia..
The restaurant is in a very strategic location. The interior has a perfect Italian real touch. The decor allows the simplistic beauty of the food to really shine, though beauty isn’t the only thing bringing folks to Cucina Mia. The restaurant buzzed with excited energy and has all friendly staff..
Though I would love to be selfish and keep Cucina Mia all to myself, there’s no doubt that Cucina Mia will quickly become famous Italian Restaurant in the heart of Dubai Marina.

2  Thank SteffiRB2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

To give you the skinny: This resaurant serves Italien food that beats many Italian restaurants in Italy hands down. Eating there alone was almost worth buying the $800 ticket to Dubai...

But let me give you some more details: This place is run by Italians and all the waiters seem at least to know the language. Having been to Italy many times, I can say that this food is authentic and the numerous Italian client proof this. The waiters and the whole Cucina Mia team show you what Italian hospitality looks like and are very friendly and attentive...

We enjoyed there phenomenal panna cotta which is different from anything I've had before: Not only have they jazzed up this traditional Italian dish and made it there own, but also did they present this dish very attractively decorated in a jam jar...

2  Thank mand000
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This restaurant has nothing to do with italian food at all. Pasta was almost all the time overcooked, carpaccio looks like sashimi more I guess... But service and atmosphere is just lovely... really good venue for JBR.

Dose82, Owner at Cucina Mia Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Anna, Thank you for your review following your dining experience. Whilst we very much appreciate your comments regarding your dining experience at Cucina Mia it is disappointing to note that you did not receive the experience that we aspire to. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future, and I trust that on this occasion you will thoroughly enjoy both the new dishes and the highest levels of service. Kind regards Domenico