“Ambience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Always a popular restuarant but no advance bookings - has to be on arrival. Arrived and told 20 minute wait but called within 10. Excellent chicken and salad wraps and Mongolian beef. Dynamite shrimps overrated. Generous proportions. Quick service. Ask to be seated with view of musical fountains so that you can see the show every 15 mins at the base of Khalifa Tower.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

may be it's the best Chinese restaurant I'd ever been to. I went to the one located in Mirdif City Center. The food quality was awesome, cleanliness was notable, service and staff were fine and portions were more than sufficient. You have to try this place!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I usually go there for some special starters (both in veg and non veg) and some very good asian fusion food.
The dish with fresh lettuce and seperate filling is amazing.... and the shrimps in the cup are also very good... overall a great place to visit with family or friends with good ambience (on weekends might be crowded and some wait times)....

2  Thank nyk1981
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have discovered the quick way in to this place. My wife and I arrived in advance to grab a table but were told the wait would be around 45 mins. However, unknown to us the other members of our party, which included a 3 year old, arrived at the opposite entrance and were seated straight away. Needless to say the place was buzzing but our waiter couldn't do enough for us and the youngster. As usual with Chinese restaurants, to me the menu was daunting so, if you are of the same persuasion, my advice is to listen to the waiter on what goes together and how much is enough. All the dishes we chose were excellent, large portions and enjoyed by all, including the 3 year old who put me to shame by competently using chopsticks all the way through. All in all a great family evening.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

we were there on New Years' Day so it was quite busy & we had to wait 1& half hours for a table. But Food was Excellent, so was the service, location & great view from the tables outside as well. I will definitely be dining here again on my next visit to Dubai.