“Chicken Pao Wow”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Chicken Pao Wow”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went to the new branch in Deira and as expected since I always eat in thier other branches in MOE and Mirdiff, the staff are always friendly, I always go for their shrimp dynamite and the beef with broccoli but of course I won't forget my chicken Kung Pao because they are wow.

Visited July 2013

Nottinghamshire
“Good food, great staff.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

A great restaurant which can be found in nearly all of the Malls in Dubai. The food is of good quality and plentiful. The restaurants tend to be rather noisy, but usually because they are large and very busy! We have no complaints about this chain apart from the portions being too large! Price wise, they are very good.

• Visited August 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Starters are good but the main courses are disappointing”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Maybe it was my choice, but mmine and my husbands main course were not good. I have choosen VIP duck, which was not crispy and so I didn't like. Starters were great. I will try one more time.

Visited May 2013
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“YUM & Good Service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Must stop here to get tummy topped with finger licking gob smacking Chinese... Scallops in ring of fire sauce (for the fiery taste buds) ... lemon pepper shrimp...and their crab wontons...and of course the Dynamite Shrimp (not really spicy as the name suggests).... Now this is all good Chinese...Then a good walk across Dubai Mall... Burns the calories while the delicious experience still lingers... and if seated outdoor...it's at the feet of the Burj Khalifa with the musical fountain view!

• Visited April 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pricey & overrated”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

yes. it is pricey. yes it is overrated. i had gone there during a weekend and we waited for our table for abt 10 mins.we had ordered the dynamite shrimps which were good, the honey shrimp was a little too sweet and the fried rice bland.. however the interesting part was we had ordered a singapore street noodles for take away jus for the curiosity of tasting it . we had paid the bill and waited for like 20 mins or so and then my kid had got cranky and we had to hurry up. yet no sign of the noodles. so we jus had to give up and go , as no one came and saw to that we were attended. it was too obvious that they were interested in clearing the tables rather than attending to the guests.

• Visited December 2012