“Excellent organic burger not sure about the fries though”
Review of Elevation Burger

Elevation Burger
Ranked #1,372 of 9,933 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Burgers are amazing and the best part is you pick whatever veggies and sauces you want. The fries is just alright didn't like the idea of deep fried in olive oil.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Elevation Burger is an American burger chain that prides themselves in using organic, grass-fed, free-range beef. Their campaign says "Ingredients matter". They have now opened outlets in The UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
I went to the one in Dubai for lunch today. It's on the ground floor of the building beside the Crowne Plaza on Shaikh Zayed Road. It is open 24 hours.
They serve a few different burgers. One of them is called the Vertigo Burger. You choose the number of beef patties you want, from 3 to 10. I had a Vertigo Burger with 4 patties. The burger is nice and juicy and has a good flavour. You can choose your burger toppings. I had it without onions or cheese. I had lettuce, tomato, balsamic mustard and had mayonnaise and their signature Elevation sauce on the side. I also tried an Elevation salad (Lettuce, mandarin segments and Pecan nuts with a choice of dressing).
The ambiance is that of a fast food outlet but the prices are steep (I assume the free range beef would be expensive). My lunch, the burger with 4 patties, a salad and an Ice tea worked out to an equivalent of almost 30 US Dollars.... Steep but I did enjoy the meal.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was told the burgers were good by my Dad, we went and he wasn't wrong. I like the make your own burger approach as I get what I want and no nasty surprises.

Not a chargrilled burger but damn tasty and good belly filler along with great fries - didn't fancy cheese on the fries though so didn't go with that.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The burger was nice actually. The staff need a bit more training on customer service.
One suggestion to the management is to offer a full organic meal, not just the meat: the buns, the fries, the oil, the toppings. Go the extra mile even if you have to add a few dirhams to the price. People who enter your shop looking for an organic burger will look for the full package as well. You can find all those ingredients in Dubai from many suppliers nowadays so there is no excuse. Overall, keep it up and you will succeed.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I can say that it's the best burger In town but the staff need to have more skills in customers services, this is my second time in this restaurant and the same staff behaviour