“Delicious - WOW!”

La Farine
Ranked #120 of 10,062 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open 24 hours, connect to the world and enjoy a cafe au lait and freshly baked pastries at La Farine. Socialize with friends or sit back and read the papers in this warm and welcoming French Cafe. For those guests in a rush, there's the bakery and coffee counter offering great pastries, breads and drinks to go. Promotions: Daily: Afternoon Tea at AED 250 per couple Friday and Saturday: Baker's Breakfast at AED 210 per couple Tuesday: Fromage et Vin (Wine and Cheese) at AED 160 p.p.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Some friends and I stopped by from breakfast. I had the Eggs Benedict, which were excellent. Potatoes were great as well (one order of potatoes is good for two by the way).

Perfect for families, friends, by yourself…

If I were you, I'd put this place on the list, especially if you're staying the JW.

Bon Appétit

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

The best fresh pastries in town! Nice decor, and beautiful fresh food. The sandwiches are great and the croque Madame is perfect

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have never been to La Farine...and I have never been to Dubai.!
BUT I have had 2 sensational cranberry muffins from La Farine Cafe & Bakery this week...sitting in my office in downtown Sydney!
My partner is with Qantas...and when he flies to Dubai...which is often...on his shopping list each flight from this day forth...he must return with muffins from La Farine.
The taste and moist insides...with a nice firmness to the touch...simply gorgeous!
I understand they do a 'nuts' which the Qantas crew members are smitten by...
I cannot wait to try the entire range...
So, do yourself a favour (flavour) and visit this stunning French Bakery when in Dubai.

1  Thank Terry W
Reviewed January 20, 2014

In the vast marble halls of the Marquis entrance, the last thing you expect to find is a relaxed, country style French Bistro, but apart from the hugely high ceilings, everything else about La Farine is relaxed, cosy with great staff, good wholesome food, the best bread in the UAE and a lovely wine list.

The Merguez aren't quite like they make them in Brittany, somewhat more substantial, I could only manage one of the two huge sausages I was served, but great flavour. The escargot were as good as you get in France, except in St Emilion the only place where I have tasted better, but that is not a criticism, simply a comparison.

Highly recommended!!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Tried the Salmon as a main, and the lentil as a side dish - seriously one of the best dishes I ever tasted, and I work in FOOD! Must definitely try