“Great Sky Tea @ Skyviewbar!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skyview Bar

Skyview Bar
Ranked #64 of 9,408 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Quench your thirst at our lavish hideaway on top of the world. Soaring 200 metres above sea level, we do things differently on the 27th floor.From modern day classics to innovative cocktails, our master mixologists go to great lengths to seek out inspiration, drawing influence from the most unexpected places.The result is an eclectic drinks list that uses unique ingredients and inventive methods to create your cocktail, with each recipe closely guarded to ensure our menu is one of a kind. The views are no less exclusive; catch your reflection in the glittering lights of the Dubai skyline as you gaze out through floor to ceiling windows that surround the bar.The space inside Skyview has been designed for intimate conversations, and a rotating line-up of live music ensures the sights and sounds are as impressive as the beverages we shake up. Here, creating cocktails really is an art form.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Sky Tea @ Skyviewbar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Made an online reservation for a Sky Tea on an sunday afternoon in january 2013.
It was worth every AED!
Seven courses, a glass of champagne and unlimited tea, water, coffee.
Quality of the food and sweets were just excellent, views very nice and staff very friendly and helpfull.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Sky Tea @ Skyviewbar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

When I was in dubai last year in january I made a reservation for a sky tea at the skyview bar located at the top floor of the Burj Al Arab.
Arriving at the Burj was allready a joy and the building itself is ofcourse marvelous and interior wise over the top.
After taking the elevator I was greated very friendly by staff which helped me to a great spot with lovely views from the water and dubai.
The Sky Tea includes one glass of champagne, unlimited tea and a 7 (!!) courses of indulgens, nice and lovely bites, scones, sweets etc!
Its pricy but it was worth it every AED!! Hey and it was sort of 'once of lifetime'.
Staff was during the visit very good, helpfull and always with a smile...

oh don't forget to ask for your Burj Al Arba stamp in your passport!!

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Take a camera”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

The views are amazing from this awe-inspiring building. If you can go up to the restaurant at the top. It has a beautiful view. The hotel itself is a little too pomp for my liking, all the gold leaf etc, it is not for me. But I can see how this is a major attraction. We went for afternoon tea which was nice. I would do this again if I had visitors here, but I would not do this again for me (if that makes sense). A one time view that is well worth it, if only to look at the cars parked outside!!!

The Hague, The Netherlands
“High tea on high level”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Having a high tea at this prestigious restaurant was the end of our cruise. It was worth the 100 euros pp. Although it is rather busy, and quite 'touristic', it is also a nice experience. Visiting a hotel where I would never sleep because it is one of the most expensive ones in the world is a kind of excitement.
The food and drinks were very good! The staff is a bit formal and 'stif'. Why it has ranked itself as 7 star and not 5 star ( would that be to cheap?) or 6 stars (what is the difference with 7stars?). But!! It is worth to visit and enjoy the luxury!!

• Visited February 2014
Chobe National Park, Botswana
“High Tea in Sky Tower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

My family and I booked into the Sky Tower for Ultimate High Tea. After a misunderstanding when booking (we had been booked accidently for Sahn Adar instead of Sky Tower), we were treated like V.I.P guests by François the Sky Tower manger. It was my mothers birthday and had been flown all the way over from Ireland for this special occasion. On the day of the incorrect booking, Francois presented my mother with a fabulous bouquet of a dozen roses. The next day we were booked in for the 4 o' clock sitting. We were seated in the corner away from the main area over looking the most stunning view of Dubai. The staff waiting on us were so friendly, prompt and attentive. We were so impressed by the service. Our plates were replenished without having to ask for more! My mother received yet another rose and a little slice of cake with a candle on top for her birthday! On leaving they gave each of us a box with four chocolates.
I would recommend this dining experience 100%. It is well and truly worth the money! Thank you Françoisfor looking after us so well!! Much appreciated!

• 3 of 5 bubbles