“just awful!”

Add it.
Shakespeare and Co.
Ranked #3,023 of 9,926 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Bad service - wrong coffee served then correct coffee served and tasted like dish water. Eggs benedict - under cooked eggs and hollandiase sauce that was semi cold. I did also notice other diners having issues - wrong dish delivered to a table on more than one occasion. Is a shame as I have had nice drinks from here before.........

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great place to go with friends, catch up and grab a meal. The breakfast items are good, as are the other entrees. Would definitely recommend any of their branches to someone looking for good food, shisha and a relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

With a menu that reads like a phone book, one would assume the food at Shakespeare would be lacking as a result. Not so!

From breakfast to dinner, one can find anything to their desire on the menu. You can even end your meal with shisha, if you are sitting outdoors. The furniture and decoration make for a fun, girly stop almost anywhere in Dubai.

I am partial to the Souk Al Bahar location, as are many. No matter which you choose, you will have a great meal with generous portions.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Mad interiors - Georgian England meets Louis XIV meets Dubai. Food is always good, a sound place to buy a birthday cake, or take a nice cup of tea. Favourites are at the Meadows or Marina Mall or even Jumeirah Road. Prices good - service with a smile and always interesting fellow diners even if some overdo the Shisha outside.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I had not been back to this outlet of Shakespeare & Co for a while as my previous experience had been disappointing as far as food and service were concerned. We went for lunch mid-week with friends. The restaurant was busy but we still received good service from the staff who took our order promptly. I had a saj filled with spicy sausage and cheese which was tasty. One of my friends had a chicken salad which was large in size and appetising Another friend had the scrambled eggs with salmon on muffins and the portion was quite large too. The restaurant is nicely decorated and there is always a good atmosphere.Eating at Shakespeare and Co is not cheap (my saj cost 24dhs and my pink grapefruit juice cost also 24dhs) but I had a good time time there with my friends. I would go back only occasionally as there are better and cheaper alternatives elsewhere (see my review on Rich at the Mall of the Emirates) but at least this outlet has improved in quality of food and service to equal the branch in Financial Center where I used to go more often.