“Great friendly Bar”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Awarded as the "Best New Pub in 2013" by Time Out Dubai. Speakeasy Bar & Restaurant is a homely hangout, ideal for relaxed drinks in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Residence; offering a wide selection of drinks, cigars, burgers and grills, and entertainment including daily theme nights, jukebox, live band and darts area.
Reviewed October 12, 2016

Situated in the Ramada Plaza Hotel, the Bar is friendly, serves good food and with live entertainment, has a nice atmosphere.
The Bar staff were really attentive, so service was always very good. A great place for a cold beer to cool you down after a day in the scorching sun.

Management629, Manager at Speakeasy Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Dear Andy M,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your experience at Speakeasy, and we look forward to be at your service in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Andrea Apala, Food & Beverage Operations Manager

Reviewed September 29, 2016

I'm again about SPEAKEASY at Ramada Plaza in Jumeirah Beach Residence at Dubai Marina. After visiting another places like definitely I came back to this SPEAKEASY. Unfortunately my friend Julio - Bar Manager has left beloved country to join his Goa family in USA but there is another excellent replacement Jack - Manager In Charge of SPEAKEASY.
This Ethiopian block is representing incredible mixture of African power together with European mood and sense of humor. Leading his professional staff (beautiful girls Riza, Jay, Bianca, Clian and smart lads Shanta with Senis) Jack is extending Julio's leadership and creating very high standards of fast service and atmosphere home like. The local kitchen in terms of food served is also on a very high standard - fresh and tasty and the most important NOT too expensive comparing to another places around Dubai.
Therefore I do still soundly recommend SPEAKEASY to individuals either working in Dubai or just spending time on holiday. Especially this unique place to be visited by people who understand how to relax with friends or solo and value a hard job offered by Jack's team.
Congratulations Jack and keep moving into this correct direction.
Good luck for all SPEAKEASY staff for now and a near and a far future!!!
Your fan and frequent visitor,
Peter

Management629, Manager at Speakeasy Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Dear valued Piotr G,

Thank you for the great review and recommendations! We are delighted you had a great experience at Speakeasy, and we look forward to welcome you back.

Best regards, Andrea Apala - Food & Beverage Operations Manager

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Hey guys I've been coming here since the day it opened as it is right next to my building Bahar 6 it had always been amazing I have always enjoyed here but since the new manager here it's been amazing he makes it feel like home to me he rocks and this is the best person you could have promoted to as a manager after my several years of spending my time and money here I finally see some one who honors and takes care of the guest keep it up! Jack is the man I had actually stop coming here and went to Hilton across due to the previous manager but jack has and everyone here has won my heart I love them all I love the place and I hate walking few more steps to the Hilton so keep it up and keep Rockin!

Dear umairdondondon,

Thank you very much for the great review!

I will share it with all Speakeasy Team with special mention to our Bar Supervisor Jack.

We look forward to be at your service in the nearest future.

Best wishes, Andrea Apala - Food & Beverage Operations Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

We with my girlfriend looked for a nice place for drink and dancing. Our friends advised us to go to this bar. We had a great time there and been very drank ))) also thay have ladies night (it means drinks for a lady for free)

Dear GerryBrownUSA,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed your evening at Speakeasy, and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards, Andrea Apala - Food & Beverage Operations Manager

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Nice place to take a drink and enjoy a good moment, a combination of dj's and live music. A good place!

Dear Amine H,

Thanks for you review and comments.

Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Regards,