“Loved the food and flavors - outstanding duck filet”
Review of Prego's

Prego's
Ranked #325 of 9,623 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Prego's offers diners a cosy, convivi al ambience, warm and friendly interiors with exposed brick, mahogany accents, an open kitchen featuring an authentic wood fire oven, wine bar, and hip music not to mention the outdoor terrace. The food unpretentious includes a range of homemade pastas, thin-crust pizzas, chicken and veal, and standout seafood. Prego's is a welcome oasis of good food in this part of town.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Loved the food and flavors - outstanding duck filet”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I visited during a business trip when staying at the Media Rotana hotel. The salad was quite good but the parmesan cheese served with the bread basket was outstanding. We could not hold ourselves back. I had the duck with blackberry sauce and thoroughly enjoyed the medley of flavors. The mashed potatoe with a tinge of blackberry paired perfectly with the filet of duck which was cooked precisely to medium.

A slight downer (the following day ordered to a meeting room) was the cheese and truffle oil pizza which was drenched in some type oil which was just too oily. The seafood margherita on the other hand was perfect.

It is slightly on the pricey side but I would still highly recommend it and would go again.

• Visited April 2014
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Prego's, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear GourrmetGourmand,

I am very pleased to read your enthusiastic review. Thank you for describing your experience in a very detailed manner which will surely entice our TripAdvisor readers to try our duck filet at Pregos.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back here soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

we had dinner with my friend in pregos this evening.i heared this italian restaurant is best in dubai thats a reason i choose our dinner in pregos.when i enter pregos i feel very good .really nice restaurant.we ordered pizza and home made pasta fettuchini. it was so delicious. this dinner is my best dinner in my journey in dubai.we were served by bhagi and marvic. they are very attantive takingcare and suggesting delicious food. which i had .thanks bhagi for your attantive and takingcare for our service.i recommened to all of you who really love best italian food in dubai please visit pregos italian restaurant dubai.i im sure i will cack soon.

• Visited May 2014
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Prego's, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Otodorovt,

Thank you for complimenting our friendly service, great food & ambiance, and for recommending Pregos to our TripAdvisor readers.

I'm very pleased to know that you had wonderful time with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back here next time.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Mrs McGiffen”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me by a few people, and it was really rather good. Restaurant was a bit chilly - somebody a little over zealous with air conditioning.
My seafood tagliatelle was cooked to perfection and the tube pasta with porcini mushrooms was also perfectly cooked.
Sadly the occasion was spoiled when a family across the restaurant decided to change baby's nappy on the sofa, rendering a genuinely unpleasant odor across proceedings. I'm not posh or even particularly sophisticated, would never object to feeding baby in restaurant, but, well the (expansive and very well appointed) facilities were just outside the door.

Shame, we rather enjoyed it till then!

Visited April 2014
MediaRotanaDubai, General Manager at Prego's, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Maraikavw,

Thank you for your review.

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your dining experience at Pregos. We have, however noted your comments with regards to the temperature of the restaurant. We would also like to apologize for the action of our other guest next to your table in which, we totally understand.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best italian with best menu selection and excellent staff”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Pregos is the number one option to dine in media rotana . we visited twice before also its the same quality of food and service excellent everytime..they have come up with new selection of owsome wines loved the pinot grigio. would like to come for brunch very soon..I would appreciate Maniisha for the service and her smiling face..:-)

• Visited April 2014
Dear Pilkingtonjames,

Thank you for review and for considering Prego's as your first dining option in Media Rotana.

I'm pleased to know that we never failed to impress you, to deliver the best quality of food and service in Prego's, even in your second visit. Prego's offers good selection of wines, in which we usually receive the same praise from the previous reviews.

I will definitely pass on your commendation to Manisha who will be delighted by your kind words.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Carins
“Very good”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Really nice Italian tasty pizza and grilled beef, lovely. Wonderful. Would come back again! Nice wine! Next time I will try the hot chocolate lava cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited April 2014
Dear SophiaCJ,

Thank you for your kind review.

I'm glad you had enjoyed your time at Pregos. At Pregos, we always make sure we offer an authentic Italian dishes and specialities to our valued guest, a big Thanks to our creative Chefs.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to try our hot chocolate lava cake, it's one of our best sweets.

Regards,