“Nice music!”

Koubba Bar
Ranked #387 of 9,464 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Koubba rooftop bar offers elevated style in an Arabesque ambience. Overlooking at the Alqusar pool and gardens, the beach and the Arabian gulf. Koubba is a place of Informality and true middle eastern hospitality. Sit below the elegant dome OR simply soak up the atmosphere whilst enjoying a wide choice of snacks and cocktails.Koubba Bar, it has romantic vibe in it, well for couples as well as get together parties. Personalized service makes guests surprised and gives them the Reason to Return. The amazing concept of Mixology trolley gives the guests a wonderful experience to make their own cocktails.
Frisco, Texas
“Nice music!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

This bar is a first come first serve basis. I went with my husband, and we couldn't find any free tables inside. We had the option to stand by the bar area to wait to be seated, but the small bar area was crowded. So we were obliged to sit at the terrace, overlooking the Medinat Al Jumeirah. It was nice, but I would have preferred some kind of music at the background, and some fans to cool us off in the humid weather of September. We ordered some drinks and some snacks (as the bar only offers bar finger foods). They were delicious (burger mini trio, and the juicy beef cubes).The waitress kept coming around bringing cold towels, which my husband appreciated! After a while, there was a table inside available, so we moved. Inside, was a different atmosphere, with a band singing and playing heart and soul music. They were really good! I didn't particularly like the crowd, with many locals! (It looked to me like a pick up place????) It was an overall good experience, but I would only come here if I had no reservation somewhere else!

• Visited September 2013
Joe F, Manager at Koubba Bar, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Nanna,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to Koubba Bar. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service in Alqusar is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. We were facing few challenge with the reservation policy, that’s the reason we don’t take reservations during the busy season.
Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us.
Should you have any additional comments regarding your experience at Koubba Bar, please do not hesitate to contact me so that I may share your feedback with our management team.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely bar.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Lovely decor, friendly, attentive staff. Bar has a nice calm atmosphere and can recommend the cocktails!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jandjDubai
Joe F, Manager at Koubba Bar, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Guest,
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Koubba Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Amazing place for shisha and mocktails and drinks - very relaxed and nice view
staff are friendly and always around - service is spot on
Live singer is awesome aswell I will be here every time im in Dubai :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank haroon87
Joe F, Manager at Koubba Bar, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Haroon,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Koubba is amazing place with nice view of Burj and the music is excellent.
The service is good and the staff are friendly.
Surely, I will visit again the place.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Janice R
Joe F, Manager at Koubba Bar, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Janice,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Music, Atmosphere & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Koubba is amazing. The music is brilliant, the decor stunning, the terrace offers wonderful views and the service is second to none.
Would definitely recommend Koubba to residents and visitors to Dubai as a must - pop in for a leisurely evening drink, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013