“Pride could do better”

and 1 more site!
Pride Hotel Apartments
Ranked #305 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stay in Pride on two different occassions in total about ten nights in April 2013. I booked via Booking.com. I booked a studio but was upgraded free of charged to a one bed aparment which was lovely.
Good point about this hotels: It opposite Opposite Sharaf DG Metro Station and 10minute walk to Mall of Emirates. it cost 4.80 dirhams from the airport to hotel via metro(train) and takes about 45mins. The hotel is very clean and nearly built, It had a washing machine, microwave, kettle, hot plate

Bad points: The TV has over 200 channels but only 3 in english, short staff but when they can help they will. The gym is not operation and no pool, no restaurant but they give you lots of take away menu which delivered free of charge

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with my family on holiday in Dubai the staff are a nice lot ,nice hotel apartments home away from home no restaurant though but plenty of small eateries nearby which do delivery metro is a stones throw from the property very well connected taxis plentiful nice cleaning staff, can't complain, on the first day the toilet sink got blocked because of plumbing the handy man came and fixed it promptly, the bedroom side reading lamps aren't plugged in the bedroom in the 1bed room is small but the living area makes up for it in size enough for a small family ,downside is the swimming pool ,gym or restaurant is not functional (as yet )the kitchen cabinets have no handles and there isn't a non stick frying pan if you have to use the stove all the utensils are big sauce pots not practical the washing machine ,ironing board fridge and microwave are welcome the decor is cheque and with nice soothing colored upholstery all in all I will be coming back if the rest of my stay is the still satisfactory.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went to dubai with group of friends for the New Years. Made the booking though an agent. Check-in was extremely slow, felt like I was there do the paperwork to buy an apartment. Anyways they didn't have the booking of rooms as per our request. So we had to settle in with what was available for 2 nights and than they provided us an apartment on the 3rd day. Apartments were pretty new and clean. Kitchen and bathrooms were decent. Housekeeping was good, just we had keep them calling for small things. No restaurant, no gym. But you can order from restaurants near the hotel, who will deliver the food to your apartment. Location is right on sheikh zayed service road and 2 mins walk to dg sharaf metro station. 1 stop away from emirates mall. Walking to emirates mall might take a good 15-20 mins. We were in dubai during high season and stayed there because we got a good deal. Wifi was slow. Won't come back.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had stay at Pride in march 2013. Very nice new hotel, but no restaurant, no swimmingpool, no any coffeeshop inside, internet didnt work all the time during my stay, except 2days on my iPad, but not on my laptop or in my smartphone.
One whole day there was some work in the next room, i couldnt sleep in the morning as there went out of the room horrible noise from drills.
Next evening around midnight i got call from the reception, i already slept, it was not important message.
Only can say, hotel is nice, but forget the rest.
Won´t be back.

Room Tip: at the backside with vie to the carpark
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stayed here during the first week in March. First impressions were great - we had booked a studio but were given a 1 bed apartment. The room was clearly completely new and had never been used before - had to removed the cellophane from the TV to use it! The place was spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
However, this place is not yet finished. We booked this apartment as it had a pool (as per the booking.com website which has since been amended) - my boyfriend was skydiving in Dubai so during the day I would just chill at the pool. On day 2 we discovered that the pool is still under construction. Instead I had to use the facilities at a local hotel at the cost of £10 per day. We highlighted this to the hotel manager and his response was "not my problem, I am just the maanger". Very helpful.
I look forward to a response from the hotel or better still booking.com - would really like to see a reimbursement of the £70 I spent using facilities elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stayed here for 1 week end of Feb 2013 in one bedroom suite (room 404). The location is very good if you have a car and also If you don't as the metro is opposit to the hotel.

However the service is very bad. Staff is not professional and the management don't seem to care. Once a front desk emplyee hang up before I ended the call!!! Clearing is not good and also the towels had hair and stains. Had to encourage the cleaning staff by giving extra tips and getting very angry.

They advertise of a swimmingpool but it is still not open.

The security guys are friendly and helpful. As the hotel is still new and we only got to the room to shower and sleep our stay was OK. I would not stay here again however.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here feb.18 to 22 @room 204 the room was clean and so was the kitchen and bathroom and the living room.the only thing i did'nt like was the hand towel in the bsthroom was a bit dirty i dont know if its a stain.The wifi is low but its not a problem.great thing is that its infront of sharaf dg metro station so its easy to go anywhere.its also near to a lot of grocery store and restaurants and just 10minutes walk to Mall of emirates.

• Stayed: February 2013