“Nice but there are better ones...”
Review of The Armani Spa

The Armani Spa
Ranked #10 of 299 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: An oasis of peace and tranquility in the heart of a bustling city, the 12,000 ft2 Armani/SPA reflects the Armani lifestyle and design philosophy, offering unique spaces and outstanding service for individually personalised treatments, personal fitness, sequential thermal bathing, creative SPA cuisine or simply, private and social relaxation areas. Each guest at the Armani/SPA receives a personal consultation from the spa professional to develop a bespoke sensory experience designed by Armani. MU quenches a desire for relaxation and stillness; Libertà encourages freedom of movement and the release of physical pain; and Fluidità enhances vitality, restoring internal balance.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

From its ambience the Armani hotel is surely something special. Nothing is bright, instead the whole hotel is kept in a state of semi darkness. Therefore the first obstacle to overcome was the elevator: I virtually had to press my nose against the panel in order to press the button for the third floor. Upon arrival at the spa I was looking for a welcome desk. I walked around but did not find any. So I returned to the entrance door where eventually a lady came up and asked if she could assist me. After having overcome these first hurdles the usual procedure followed: filling out the health check card, receiving a healthy welcome drink (which tasted very good) and being escorted to the changing room. Except for the enormous rack with nicely displayed Armani towels, there is nothing exceptional to mention about the changing room. The massage as such was very good. The therapist was highly skilled, very friendly and attending to details. So this is definitely a thumbs up. The room was nothing exceptional. The only notable thing is the washbasin where the feet are being washed. This is designed very nicely. After the massage I was escorted to the relaxation area. The room felt a bit small but the light show surely has its relaxing effect. All in all it was a nice experience but there are more impressive spas around.

2  Thank TheBelladonna
LauraKayBrown, Manager at The Armani Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to review your spa experience with us at Armani Hotel Dubai. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your massage and the service provided in the spa.

All feedback we receive is considered in detail by our spa team. Hence, all of your comments are very much valued, and helpful to us in improving our offering even more.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to our spa one day soon,

All reviews
"session"
"music"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Armani Spa the first time last Thursday. We are expats living in Dubai and we wanted to spend a nice and relaxing day together. It was great from the beginning until the end! We had a little tour of all the facilities and at any moment of necessity the staff was promptly aveailable to help us out of any information or request we had. Overall the ambience is very cosy and tidy, Sauna, vapore and acqua... Totally realised us from the weekly stress! We loved the swimming pool with the overview on Dubai downtown and the Burj Khalifa just above our heads! We also loved the touch of cold water and fresh fruit brought to us as soon as we layed on the sun-beds and great was also the selection of dry and fresh fruits on the relaxing area. Beautiful massages for both of us! Personally I had Tami who took care of my deep tissues massage... I felt like new! We met also Laura, the SPA manager, who came around to make sure thet everything was going good. We left very happy in the late afternoon, totally relaxed and ready for a new week of work! We will come again!!

1  Thank Laura M

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about your spa experience with us at Armani Hotel Dubai.It is so pleasing to hear that you enjoyed the cosy and peaceful ambience of the spa, and also the stress-relieving massage.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Armani Spa,

Reviewed December 4, 2014

We had booked in advance for a couple massage during our honeymoon in Dubai.

We arrived early so make use of the pool area and steam rooms. The service was all as expected an Armani hotel.
The changing rooms were spotless and the view of the Burj Kalifa from the pool was a bonus.

1  Thank Pritesh P

Dear guest,

Thank you for your excellent feedback about your spa experience with us at Armani Hotel Dubai. We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spa facilities and treatments, and we truly look forward to seeing you again on your next visit

Reviewed October 23, 2014 via mobile

On my last trip to Dubai I booked myself and my boyfriend into the Armani spa. I have been to a few different spas in Dubai and this one was my favourite!

I could not fault the staff, setting or treatment.

Before our treatments we relaxed by the pool. We were brought ice cold bottles of water and some refreshing fruit (lovely touch).

We then went for our treatments. I got a facial which was really good and very relaxing.

I could have stayed there for hours and hours!

I will be making sure to pay the spa a visit on my next holiday to Dubai!

1  Thank Aileen S
LauraKayBrown, Manager at The Armani Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review your experience and giving us such great feedback about your recent visit to Armani Spa

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back for some more relaxation on your next trip to Dubai!