“Good Food, Good Service, Good Value!”
Review of Calicut Notebook

Calicut Notebook
Ranked #978 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Nice, France
“Good Food, Good Service, Good Value!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stepped into Calicut Notebook by chance and what a great find!! I had by far the nicest Indian meal I have ever had in Dubai. First of all, the welcoming was great. I was on my own and it sometimes can feel uncomfortable for a lady on her own to dine in some places - but I was welcomed like I was a regular and made to feel so at ease, the waiters were very attentive but in a delicate and discreet way so that I didn't feel like I had someone on my back. And the food was simply delicious. South Indian food was new to me, I am more familiar with Northern India dishes, and so the waiters asked for my taste and made recommendations based on that. I decided to trust them and they made me try specialities that I wouldn't have picked but that I will now order again and again! Really thumbs up for this place, it deserves to be known! The place is simple with no frills but it's clean, the food is tasty, the service is friendly and the bill is very reasonable for what was a real feast! I will go back for sure on my next Dubai visit!

• Visited January 2013