Abjar Grand Hotel
$81
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
$123
$365
$293
Jumeirah.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$228
$189
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$354
$268
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
  • Pool
$263
$191
$1,345
$1,225
All reviewsmetro stationwonderful daysemirates airlinesclean roomstaxi
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The most pathetic customer service i have ever witnessed. The change from Ramada continental to Abjar is a disaster... I had a function that i attended.. there staff do not know the meaning of the word courtesy!! The food was niether continental nor any specific.. no concept of refilling and icing on the cake was that 2 waiters were fighting on shifting the cake and one of them said he wont and the other waiter responded that let it be there even he wont remove it.... man even KFC or a cafeteria has a better service then these guys!!... BIG TIME DISSAPOINTMENT

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Aamir A
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I swear I would never set foot at this hotel ever again. I hate this hotel, it is the worst hotel I ever stay in my entire life! They didn't know the standard of good hotel. They didn't clean the room as normal hotels do! when you asked them they said 'oh I didn't know you want it to be cleaned' what kind of answer is that?. Once they agreed to clean, they forgot to give me new towels, I have to asked for it again-are they stupid or what?. Last day I noticed some marks on blanket. They were dark spots, actually they looked like blood stain.Now come to the worst part of my staying, this hotel is a big cheating! There a left bottle of water in the fridge and it was mine, they are accused me for opened it and left in the fridge, they charge me for 8 AED, that quite a lot for one bottle of water. Of course I didn't pay and I was not willing to, I argue with them and told them with the attitude and service like this, hope they will lose business soon! To this point I felt so gross, gosh! was I covered myself with someone else blood? Come to breakfast, so horrible, they have the same things everyday and taste was so bad. If you think you would feed yourself to prevent starving, that's fine but not for appetize I can tell. I didn't get enough sleep, they were loud noise going on all night, first night the wedding, second night the feast, third night the new year celebration, such a nightmare.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Samantha2014
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed for almost a day in this hotel as part of transit (due to a missing connecting flight), thanks to Emirates. To start with room offered was pretty good, large enough and well decorated to my taste.. The bathroom was also pretty good with all basic toiletries provided. Bed was very comfortable, me and family had a very good sleep (we were tired as well after the first leg of the journey, Paris to Dubai). Emirates had also provided us with all meal vouchers. The food offered is just average nothing great to suit a 4 star property.. To highlight the cons, the staff at the reception are a confused lot, staff at the restaurant not different and internet had to be purchased at an exorbitant rate (equivalent to 13 Euros a day) with not so great speeds (as informed by my friend who purchased the same). Staff at the restaurant did not know the name or contents of the dish that was on offer on the buffet neither the name of the dish was displayed.. Since my wife and daughter were vegetarians and there was no veg main course on offer I requested the restaurant staff whether they could provide any basic veg dish from their kitchen to which their answer was a prompt 'NO'.. Wonder they ever heard about 'Customer Service'.. If not for their rooms and location (not so far from the airport & very close to Abu Hail metro station) this property lets us down on their service in every manner. Stayed there on 25th Dec, checked in 7AM and checked out at 12.45AM on 26th Dec.

Room Tip: Seems like there was a discotheque right on top of the room allotted to me, noise was creeping in, something one need to double check at the reception before check-in.. Did not make any difference to me as I checked out just after midnight.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank prasanth s
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Very close to the airport and 200 m from the metro station.
Before known as Ramada this hotel offers decent rooms but not renovated for years.
Lobby spacious,front desk confused and slow all other ok.
There is a plenty of night clubs in the mezzanine floor 5 or 6 I think offering entertainment
but Ethiopian is the best among them.
I didn't even try the breakfast but it was very poor for 4 star property.
Anyway this hotel is good for transit but not for regular tourism or business as all
the attractions are too far.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank asterisk1964
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here one night as provided by emirates airlines. They put me on the 1st floor and the disco on the ground floor could still be heard in my room til late.
The good - the room was large, linen good quality and generally clean.
Breakfast was substandard for a hotel selling itself at this level. Cornflakes the only cereal option. Hot food was greasy and the pastries dry. Instant coffee out of a jar - really?
The airport Copthorne hotel is better but was already full.
They insisted on keeping my passport on check-in which was disconcerting but I was too tired to argue. Fortunately it was returned on checkout in the morning.
Emirates airlines should seriously consider whether this hotel is aligned with their own standards of quality and service.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room to avoid noise from music on ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business