6,591 results
All reviews gold lounge miss india sea grill flow restaurant mashrabiya lounge ba restaurant frevo restaurant family pool adult pool half board sea view construction work life guards beautiful hotel private beach pool staff kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second time at the Fairmont and I had to comment on the staff at this hotel, they’re so welcoming and friendly. In particular I would like to mention Kaisar at the pool area, he is so attentive and nothing is ever too much trouble. He was really chatty, helpful and always had a smile on his face. I would like to also mention our housekeeping staff Ammar, our room each day was spotless. He is so friendly and helpful, always asking if we needed anything else or if he could do anything for us. He is an absolute pleasure! I really feel that the service at our hotel has been fantastic, the staff in the restaurant couldn't have done enough for us, there was a few of us that had allergies in our party and they made fresh food to accommodate us which is fantastic. All round an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend visiting the Fairmont.
Perfect for couples, families and friends.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Bethany H
FairmontThePalm, General Manager at Fairmont The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bethany H,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Fairmont The Palm. It was a great pleasure to have you staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel.

It is a great pleasure for me to know that you were able to spend a fabulous family holiday and experienced outstanding services. We are delighted that we have made your stay so perfect and memorable. All our colleagues were happy to know that you had so many delightful moments. Your appreciation and recognition are a wonderful encouragement for the entire team.

Once again, thank you for recommending us to other travelers and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just back from our third stay at the Fairmont the Palm. It gets better each time, food fantastic must recommend the Indian restaurant Little Miss India.They made our stay special as we were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary

1  Thank John N

Dear John N,

Thank you for being our loyal patron. We are glad to know that we made your third stay as special as the first and second one and could meet and exceed your expectations again with an excellent service provided by our friendly staff. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful wedding anniversary and enjoyed an unforgettable stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again for another vacation in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Last weekend got the good offer from reservation and went to hotel receptionist assisted us Miss Mea was so kind and informed everything from hotel and we spent the best hours in there
Beach was open same day but was good the pool access and time was good
Breakfast was the best
As we are couple and every weekend spend in the hotels for relaxation, I can advise this hotel for sports and fun

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank marhaz2017

Dear marhaz2017,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Fairmont The Palm. We are indeed delighted to know that you enjoyed a wonderful holiday in our property. Your appreciation and recognition are a wonderful encouragement for the entire team.

Looking forward to the pleasure of seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is with great pleasure that I write my comments in appreciation of a most amazing holiday at Fairmont the Palm. September 4-10- 2019.
having visited Dubai on 8 previous occasions I am well accustomed to the very high standard throughout. Accordingly I believe I am qualified to make fair and appropriate comment. The hotels in general are unquestionably world beaters but let me be most clear, Fairmont the Palm did not disappoint. The hotel in every way far exceeded our expectation. Its location on the edge of the Palm was ideal and negated the long and expensive return taxi fares previously encountered. Whilst not displaying abundance of Gold Leaf decor the ambience and delivery of such high standards of service throughout the hotel merits special acknowledgement. Thank you.
Dining in the hotel was a most enjoyable experience with many outstanding restaurants. My family dined in Little Miss India, which was most notable and one of the best Indian meals I have ever been presented with. Ba Restaurant and Lounge served Asian Cuisine. This was also food of the highest quality and presentation. Finally Flow Kitchen which was theme night based with a huge selection of buffet choices. Incidentally these restaurants were all included in the Half Board package. The attention of service delivered was impecable and qualifies for the highest of praise, thank you. The Lounge Bar provided relaxation and the most excellent original version Singapore Sling.
On arrival the hotel had allocated a complimentary room upgrade which was most generous. This was serviced to exacting standards. Thank you. Finally a special thank you to Ahmed Abdelnaeim, Himadri Sengupta and Tony Coronel. We will most certainly return.
I commend the hotel to you.

1  Thank alan3065

Dear alan3065,

Where do I start,
Please stay here if you want to be pampered and looked after by staff who really enjoy there jobs and love looking after you
Special thanks to Omar from before we arrived for arranging our room with my wife’s birthday and anniversary gifts (room was decorated amazingly thank you!) to Julia who checked us in Aggrey and Joone who were really friendly and kind in the gold lounge and all the staff around the pools and restaurants are so friendly and helpful

Rooms are kept spotless and the food is amazing especially Little Miss India as the food was exceptional and Shanu our waiter was top class and very friendly and helpful
If we travel to Dubai again we would definitely stay here and will recommend to all of our friends and family

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank greeny0303

Dear greeny0303,

Thank you for choosing Fairmont The Palm. It is a great pleasure for me to know that you were able to spend a perfect holiday and experienced outstanding services at our hotel.

We are delighted that we have made your stay and also your birthday and wedding anniversary so perfect and memorable. Your appreciation and recognition are a wonderful encouragement for the entire team and will certainly be shared.

Thank you for choosing and experiencing the true hospitality of Fairmont The Palm that inspired you to share feedback with other travelers.

We very much look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back soon!