“The best way to see the UAE!”

Prestige Motorcycle Tours & Rentals
Ranked #64 of 486 Tours in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride A Harley-Davidson, Honda Goldwing, BMW in the United Arab Emirates. Prestige, Dubai's Motorcycle Tour and Bike Rental Company is for visitors and Gulf residents alike. You can choose an all-inclusive motorcycle vacation or simply rent a bike, with or without a tour guide. Dubai, the perfect motorcycle holiday playground for those who want an upscale motorcycle vacation. Welcome to the United Arab Emirates, world famous for Sun, Sand, Sea, Shopping...and now, motorcycle vacation tours.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Having never done anything like this, my partner and I were unsure what to expect but what an amazing day! Thank you so much to Serge and Michelle for a great day out, and an awesome experience. We would both highly recommend this trip to anyone who likes any kind of bike!

1  Thank Ben R
PrestigeTours, Public Relations Manager at Prestige Motorcycle Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

It's a pleasure for us to be with you on your journey in taking new adventure in Dubai. We also enjoyed your company. Looking forward to have an amazing adventure with you again.

Appreciate for sharing your wonderful experience to others.

Ride safe & have fun!

The Prestige Family :)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you feel Dubai is closing in on you and want to get out of the city, I highly recommend a tour with Prestige Motorcycles. The team at Prestige are very accommodating and ensure that you will finish your day with a big smile. Biggest challenge was choosing which bike to take for the day...Its akin to a Harley showroom..

I had no experience of bike riding in UAE and to be fair was a bit anxious, however this was misplaced and we had a great trip following the winding roads up though the hills.

Only Issue now is deciding when to go out again.... Dont leave Dubai without trying this...Great way to see the country!

PrestigeTours, General Manager at Prestige Motorcycle Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

It truely is a very different experience seeing the UAE on a Motorcycle, isn't it! We are thrilled that you enjoyed and look forward till the next time you come to Dubai.

We appreciate you spreading the word about us. ;)

Ride safe and have fun.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had a wonderful day riding a 1800 Goldwing. The roads in Dubai are outstanding and the trip was well worth the time and money. I plan on returning and I have recommended this to all of my friends. If you are a rider a long way from home and would like a day out with some fabulous people this is it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
PrestigeTours, General Manager at Prestige Motorcycle Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Always pleased to have a fellow passionate rider enjoy and appreciate what we have put together. I believe that this experience allows you to see different terrain that you would not normally get in your home country. The UAE is more diverse than one would think!

Thanks for recommending us to you friends. :)

Ride safe & have fun!

;)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We booked a trip to UAE over New Year on short notice. Fortunately enough we had found the Prestige company on the Internet the night before our departure and took their number with us.
We called the owner Serge in the morning and on the same afternoon we picked up our Heritage Softail for the next 72hrs.
It was the highlight of our UAE tour and we really made use of the motorcycle (more than 1.200 km) to get to know the country.
We went to Al Ain and up the Jebel Hafeet. This is a very nice ride and also a breathtaking view over the landscape. Of course we also explored the Abu Dhabi and Dubai area.
The final highlight was a tour down to the Liwa Oasis, where you can cruise on a perfect road, but still between amazing sand dunes. We visited the Qasr Al Sarab Hotel as well as the Moreeb Dunes (Camel Race, Dune Bashing, etc...).
The Prestige family offers an huge line of motorbikes and delivers an excellent service. We can only recommend this way of traveling through UAE.
Werner and Isabella

3  Thank Isabella W
PrestigeTours, Owner at Prestige Motorcycle Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thanks Werner and Isabella, It's always rewarding to us to see positive comments like you and others have posted. Your favourable input transforms our business from a "Job" to a "hobby". Thanks a Million. Looking forward to your next visit. SERGE

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I booked the long tour with Prestige Motorcycle tours three days in advance and was lucky enough to get a bike in a group of 5 riders the following weekend.
I was overwhelmed by the huge collection of Harleys at their Workshop. After I picked my favourite one (Superglide) we started off to a great tour through the desert. I never thought there are so many different landscapes in the UAE. The tour was perfectly organized and the motorcycles were in perfect condition.
There were too many great impressions I had on this 10h tour to mention them all, but if I tell friends about this trip I always talk about the wonderful views we had on our curvy route through the mountains of Hatta as well as the friendly and funny guides.
There was not a single 'minus' I could tell apart from the fact that the day was over way too fast :)

Ole
(Germany)

PrestigeTours, General Manager at Prestige Motorcycle Tours & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Hi Ole,

Great to hear that you enjoyed the tour, scenery and most importantly the bike and company. ;P

It's amazing being able to ride through the desert, Rocky Mountains and by the sea in just a matter of hours. We do this route quite often and still get that satisfying grin on our faces when riding and simply appreciating the beauty which the UAE has to offer.

Thanks for telling your friends. The more the merrier.

Ride safe and have fun.