“Dubai1 Tours”

Visiter Dubai Private Day Tours
Ranked #58 of 452 Tours in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Dubai and the UAE in three languages (French, Italian and English) through incredible tours and excursions with Victor your local Tour Guide.
Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Dubai1 Tours”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I recently spent New Year's 2013 in Dubai and organised a couple of private tours with 'Dubai1 Tours' (Dubai1tours.com). Barti Rajan is the Tour Manager and was very helpful from the get go. I sent numerous emails prior to my departure and Barti addressed all my questions. My goal was to maximise my time in Dubai and was seeking flexibility with the itinerary. My friend and I booked a Dubai City - Half Day Tour and a full day in Abu Dhabi. Barti turned up in a private car with Ali the driver. We visited the land marks with an emphasis on the architecture of the city. We gained a great understanding of the city's development and the on goings of daily life. Barti is very knowledgable and patiently answered my endless questions. Whilst at the Spice and Gold Souks, Barti took us to reputable stores where once again he waited patiently as we shopped. Time was not a concern as we could visit places as they occurred. 'Dubai1 Tours' is a professional outfit so if you're seeking an alternative to the big bus tours I highly recommend Barti Rajan as a personal Tour Guide.

Visited January 2013