“One of the best steakhouse in Dubai”
Review of Terra Firma Steakhouse - CLOSED

Terra Firma Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A contemporary take on the traditional steakhouse concept, Terra Firma Steakhouse redefines dining. Step into its warm, earthy interior and get ready for the finest cuts, coupled with the most mouth-watering sides and delectable desserts to die for. Terra Firma Steakhouse is perfect for a night of wine, conversation and sumptuous steak.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We go regularly to Terra Firma Steak house and I must say that every time it's an excellent experience. Service is very good and the meat is always excellent.
Sometimes the wines associated to the menu are not at the 'top' but if you pick from the wine list you will not make mistakes.

5  Thank pfutre

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The best steak we had since ages
And not only the meat was of very high qualitiy
The service was just great

5  Thank Silke1996
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me by my colleague as the best steakhouse and finest in service. Since then, Me and my husband have dined at Terrafirma at least thrice and every time its been a celebration. The steaks, I devoured were mouth-watering. Fine filet, cooked to perfection per se. I have to admit my hubby said it was the finest cut of meat he has ever eaten over years. Made me really happy too ;) The ambience was soothing, with light music played on piano mostly classics. Above all Staff is extremely courteous and service is too good to be true. Highly recommended to all meat lovers! :)

6  Thank Suchimn
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The staff were so attentive and went out of their way to make our night extra special. The Sommelier was fantastic and recommended some great wines. The steaks were cooked to perfection and were so flavoursome. Our favourite steak house in Dubai!

7  Thank RRDXB
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited here with family on a Friday night and was cry impressed with the menu, food and service.

A great selection of starters, including warm rye bread and salted butter!

Huge range of steaks, cooked to perfection, served with an exciting selection of side dishes. I had a baked potato which was great - cooked in foil to ensure it was soft on the inside.

Nice added touches, such as a selection of knives and salt!

Wine list extensive.

All people working there were great - really friendly but also professional.

A nice touch was them bringing a cake with "welcome to Dubai" on it as my parents were visiting!

I've dined in Dubai at the Rivington Grill and at Gaucho, and I think that Terra Firma was better - better menu, better food and better service.

Definitely the best steak I've had since moving to Dubai in March - very highly recommended.

Thank you to all the team for your efforts and enthusiasm!

6  Thank travelfan199