“Absolutely excellent!”
Review of Terra Firma Steakhouse - CLOSED

Terra Firma Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A contemporary take on the traditional steakhouse concept, Terra Firma Steakhouse redefines dining. Step into its warm, earthy interior and get ready for the finest cuts, coupled with the most mouth-watering sides and delectable desserts to die for. Terra Firma Steakhouse is perfect for a night of wine, conversation and sumptuous steak.
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited here with family on a Friday night and was cry impressed with the menu, food and service.

A great selection of starters, including warm rye bread and salted butter!

Huge range of steaks, cooked to perfection, served with an exciting selection of side dishes. I had a baked potato which was great - cooked in foil to ensure it was soft on the inside.

Nice added touches, such as a selection of knives and salt!

Wine list extensive.

All people working there were great - really friendly but also professional.

A nice touch was them bringing a cake with "welcome to Dubai" on it as my parents were visiting!

I've dined in Dubai at the Rivington Grill and at Gaucho, and I think that Terra Firma was better - better menu, better food and better service.

Definitely the best steak I've had since moving to Dubai in March - very highly recommended.

Thank you to all the team for your efforts and enthusiasm!

6  Thank travelfan199

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is the second time I have been to Terra Firma. Great attentive service along with excellent steaks. The variety of specialist salts is a must!

4  Thank PushkinExpatinBaku
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We loved it with my wife. Delicious food and excellent service. I heartily recommend the "taking menu".

4  Thank Francois M
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I had the opportunity to eat at Terra Firma Steakhouse last week on my last day in Dubai. The beef selection was amazing and I am from Texas and know beef. I loved the options for salt selection and Abijith was a delightful waiter. I've told so many people about this meal. I will definitely be back!

4  Thank askip13
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Amazing from start to finish. Quality wine and beef that you will not forget anytime soon! Service impeccable and priced in the right bracket for a meal of this standard. Cannot recommend highly enough!

4  Thank orionmb