“Excellent dinner complemented by great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Flame - CLOSED

Blue Flame
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An exquisite example of signature dining, the aromas and tantalising flavours of the fresh delicacies at Blue Flame are sure to tempt you. The restaurant serves up only the freshest local produce from both land and sea, grilled to your tastes.Blue Flame also boasts a state-of-the-art Cooking Pod, encouraging guests to learn the finer skills in food preparation and plating with frequent cooking classes.Choose from their extensive beverage selection on their personalised iPad wine lists. With its open expo kitchen and meatelier trolley, dining at Blue Flame is a very interactive and memorable experience.
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Excellent dinner complemented by great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I am staying in many hotels in the Middle East and the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is my favorite hotel in Dubai. For both personal and business dinners the Blue Flame is delivering great food and amazing service. After more than 20 visits, the cook still surprises me with his ability to serve an excellent meal for an affordable price. I am looking forward to my next visit to the Blue Flame with my wife and two daughters when they come over for the Christmas holidays. I will definitely continue to visit this fantastic restaurant in the future.

• Visited December 2013
Jumeirah C, Manager at Blue Flame, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Mr. TonB2,

We would like to thank you for the very kind words and the time taken to give your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It makes us very happy to hear that Jumeirah Creekside is your number 1 hotel in Dubai and that us at Blue Flame keep on meeting your standards, not only of food but also service.
I will make sure to pass on all your compliments to our Chef's and rest assure that we will work hard to maintain the level of food and service Jumeirah is known for.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family over the Christmas holidays and hope they will enjoy Blue Flame as much as you do.

Sincerely yours,

Teresa Zaballa

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on 3 occasions now with the last time being simply superb in every way, the food was faultless as was the service provided by the staff

Will most certainly be back again.

• Visited October 2013
Jumeirah C, Manager at Blue Flame, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Blue Flame Restaurant on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your evening with us and specially delighted to hear that you were happy with our consistent good food and service provided by our colleagues.

It was a pleasure looking after you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

kind regards,

Teresa Zaballa
dubai
“Do not miss the cooking class”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

it was my first time in this restaurant but what made us go there was the upscale cooking class. We decided to cook the seafood menu and we didn't regret that, the fish was fresh and delicious. The chef was great, he not only taught us how to cook the recipe but he also gave us some future tips and tricks. The only thing that i didn't like about this experience was that it took us about three hours to finish the class, we were starving by then although they were generous enough to provide delicious appetisers. Be prepared to cook in a glass kitchen with all the people in the restaurant stare at you. Other than that the experience was fantastic.

• Visited October 2013
Jumeirah C, Manager at Blue Flame, responded to this review, April 29, 2015
Dear Karina-irina,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a motivating review on Tripadvisor. It is always a pleasure to read comments such as yours. I will make sure to share the review with all colleagues and I'm sure they will be all pleased to hear of your experience and positive review.

I do hope to see you back with us very soon.

Regards.
Charbel Karam
Katherine
“Superb fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Dined herewith friends recently while staying at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. Fantastic meal and service. the waiter brings the raw meat cuts to the table prior to ordering. Cooked to perfection. I chose two entree size plate as an entree, then a main. It was plenty.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank VickiKatherine
Dubai
“Cooking Class at Blue Flame Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

A friend asked if I would like to try the new cooking class at Blue Flame Restaurant. I had been to cooking classes in Dubai before and not thought much of them but it was a night out so I said yes. Good decision!!

We were very warmly welcomed and taken to our cooking stations by Teresa, and were run through the options available for cooking on the evening (lucky us had the whole place to ourselves). During this time a glass of Moet made its way to the cooking bench and this set the tone for the rest of the night.

The meal that we made was not difficult - steak with beautiful plump asparagus and a myriad of exotic mushrooms and bernaise sauce - but the methods used, and the way these were communicated, were definitely a little different to what your normal home cook would try.

We were taken though everything step by step - what the ingredients were, how to prepare them, the best method to optimise the taste of the ingredients, and a bit of fun with plating. During this period a wonderful tray of homemade savoury muffins with lobster butter appeared to snack on while we cooked. Yum! If I didn't know we were going to be eating steak I could have filled up on those alone.

The chef did a very nice job of making us feel competent, and praised our achievements at the end of the night. A very nice guy with a genuine interest in the people he was teaching and an obvious passion for his craft.

At the end of the cooking lesson we took our food to a table in the restaurant and ordered another glass of wine. Teresa came over at the end of the meal to see how we had enjoyed the experience and to ask if there was anything we would change/omit/add. She was genuinely interested and happy to receive feedback. She also introduced us to Dannet, the Chef De Cuisine, who happily filled us in on the special foi gras promotion coming up (I'll definitely be going to this), and who gave us a few more foodie tips.

For AED 300 I would say this is a cheap and fun night out that feels like you are getting way more than what you pay for, and as the cooking bubble only takes 4 - 6 people at a time this is always going to feel like an intimate experience rather than the paint by numbers approach that other (less successful) cooking classes take.

Highly recommended.