“Awesome food! Great ambience!”
Review of Chef Express

Chef Express
Ranked #4,822 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: an American theme restaurant with the best variety of mouth-watering burgers and delicious dishes, fresh juices and Shisha! for Dine in, Take away or Delivery.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

In our trip to the Emirates, we came across this cozy and interesting place. A great oportunity to see the locals playing some board games, enjoying their shishas (hookahs) and using the free wireless internet in all kind of devices.
This was our first impression of the place. Then the decoration is very suited for the type of food serve there. A truly merge between food and space.
Food is incredible! If you are looking for a tasty burger or some hot wings...Look no further!
You don't believe me?.... I guess you are just gona have to try it and prove me wrong...;)

1  Thank Roberteiring
There are newer reviews for Chef Express

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the place, food and the quality of service is excellent yet the most amazing thing is that u can have shish a after a juicy fat tasty burger :)
I wish if they had more branches all-over dubai

1  Thank Majd H
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this place! It really is one of Dubai's best kept secrets.
The shisha is amazing, prices are great and its such a chilled place.
I recommend a visit if you haven't been before and I'm so glad they're opening a new branch in Media City :)

1  Thank AneesaAli
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place with great food and juice or just going there for shisha and watch a football games they have a good selection in the menu

1  Thank samash87