“Awesome meal and service”

The Noodle House - Dubai Mall
Ranked #519 of 10,060 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: The noodle house is a vibrant casual dining restaurant where chefs prepare authentic South-east Asian dishes over an open flame and in full view of the guests. Diners feel at ease in the cheery and communal atmospheric buzz. In keeping with the unpretentious, streetwise ambience, diners simply tick their choices on an order pad and hand it to their server. The surroundings are informal yet extremely stylish. The staff, dressed with understated chic, they are remarkably friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the menu. Each noodle house venue offers a smiling welcome to one and all.
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service with quick tasty food, only one problem bring back Tom yam soup!
Apart from this tha staff were brilliant and the meal was delicious

Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear Irene,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your recent experience with us.
The team were thrilled when i shared your comments with them - thank you!

I have also passed your comment about the Tom Yam Soup to our Brand Chef for consideration.

sincerely

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Bare with me because I am really quite fond of this place, but....I have been here a few times now and had very similar experiences each time. Namely that the food is really good but the service is really poor. Once I went and the restaurant was full but they said they would call me when my table was ready. I waited half an hour but no call so we went back and they hadn't bothered and had just seated some other people in the meantime. Then if you actually manage to get seated the staff seem unfriendly and are inattentive. Predictably given the location, the atmosphere is quite touristy and many people are just having a break from shopping rather than eating there because they planned to. This improves if you get a table outside, from where you can watch the fountains do their thing in true Dubai style.

Which is all a shame because Noodle House serves up a nice variety of Asian dishes at reasonable prices. For me the highlight is the duck and pancakes. So ultimately, if you can put the poor service and indifferent atmosphere aside, you will enjoy some good food.

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
As the manager i take full ownership of all aspects of my business and it is through understanding when we get things wrong as well as when we get things right that we can improve.
We aim to delight our guests with great food served by knowledgeable team members.
Sadly, we haven't met all of our expectations with you.
Again, thank you for your feedback which i take on board and will focus on with my team.

sincerely

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My friend and I went to Noodle House, Dubai Mall, for lunch following a recommendation from a friend.

From the moment we were pleasantly greeted to when we paid the bill, we had such a good experience.

The waitress who showed us to our table and also kindly explained the 'new' menu, was friendly and also helped in understanding the dishes on offer. She even clarified with the kitchen staff if they could omit the prawns from the Singapore Vermicelli noodles we had, which were really tasty.

The other dishes we had were the Duck Potstickers, Chicken Satay and also the Thai chicken.. all of which were simply divine.

It was also nice to see, in such a busy location, that the staff were all smiles and very friendly. Also worth noting, half way through the meal the manager (Omar.. i think) came to check if our meal was to our satisfaction and if anything else could be done to make our Noodle House experience any better.. which of course was perfect anyway!

A great restaurant, top service and great food.. I too would recommend this restaurant..

p.s. The Lemon Grass Ice Tea.. Oh my gosh,..! Delicious!

1  Thank punitpatel132

hi there,

i just wanted to say a huge thank you on behalf of my team for your wonderful review of our restaurant.
it is truly refreshing to read a review that recognizes the efforts my team go to to try and ensure our guests have a wonderful experience.
i have shared your comments with the team.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the duck and it was so good. The service was great and the atmosphere was really nice.

1  Thank Cecile L
Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

dear cecile,

on behalf of my team, i would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at noodle house on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your duck and that our team looked after you so well.

again, thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Noodle house is very nice food! Always everything is fresh, very quiet place with the beautiful view on Burj Khalifa! Free wifi it's really nice! Special meal it is duck just nothing to say.... Mmmmmm very taste we are always ordering! Very professional staff and friendly!

1  Thank Sweety2703

dear sweety,

wow - what a fantastic review!
thank you so much for your excellent review of my restaurant and my team.
we work really hard to deliver great customer service and we are all thrilled that we delivered it so well to you!

we look forward to seeing you again soon,