“Nice cafe with amazing food!”

The Noodle House - Dubai Mall
Ranked #392 of 9,464 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Singaporean
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: The noodle house is a vibrant casual dining restaurant where chefs prepare authentic South-east Asian dishes over an open flame and in full view of the guests. Diners feel at ease in the cheery and communal atmospheric buzz. In keeping with the unpretentious, streetwise ambience, diners simply tick their choices on an order pad and hand it to their server. The surroundings are informal yet extremely stylish. The staff, dressed with understated chic, they are remarkably friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the menu. Each noodle house venue offers a smiling welcome to one and all.
“Nice cafe with amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Noodle house is very nice food! Always everything is fresh, very quiet place with the beautiful view on Burj Khalifa! Free wifi it's really nice! Special meal it is duck just nothing to say.... Mmmmmm very taste we are always ordering! Very professional staff and friendly!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sweety2703
Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Dubai Mall, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
dear sweety,

wow - what a fantastic review!
thank you so much for your excellent review of my restaurant and my team.
we work really hard to deliver great customer service and we are all thrilled that we delivered it so well to you!

we look forward to seeing you again soon,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Wow! Good food & superb service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Myself and 5 members of the family turned up Friday evening seemed very busy!! But managed to get a seat with a friendly smile :) seated opposite the kitchen was a little noisy, starters with In minutes as soon as we finished, minutes later our main courses were served "black pepper beef OMG!!" our waitress Thirdi was attentive and on point, was interacting with my 4 year old, brought out my daughters mains with starters with out having to ask!! "amazing" manager with glasses checked back did not catch his name!! Overall delightful experience and would definitely return.................................................

• Visited September 2013
Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Dubai Mall, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
dear andy,

thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. The open kitchen design allows the theater of the chef's cooking throughout service to be part of the guest experience but we take on board your comment that it became a little too noisy at times.
Both Thirdi and Mohamed (manager on duty) are thrilled that you have mentioned them so thank you for recognising there efforts.

we look forward to welcoming you back again sometime soon!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“It was only "OK" experienced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My partner and I were in the mood for some Asian cuisine yesterday and decided to try this branch in Dubai Mall.The hostess greeted us with her warm smile and allow us chose the table were we wanted to be seated. We ordered "Duck Pot Stickers" which came quickly with the condiments however, the condiments were not explained and i have to tried it one by one, one of the staff saw me and tried to explain afterwards. It was followed by "Katong Laksa" , "Sweet and Sour tiger prawns" and "Roti" which were served on the right time. The food are not that much tasty and little bit boring not like what we are expecting. Our server was too attentive which made my partner irritated. We feel like he was in hurry for us to finish our dinner. I understand if the restaurant is busy that time but in our section it was empty! We were still eating and he is clearing our plate already!He even cleared my plate without asking me an my partner was still eating the Katong Laksa but he removed the noodle spoon already! We really felt that he was in a hurry even in clearing our table.. thats why utensils were dropping on the floor that time! I really wanted to try the dessert "Hot Choco Lava Cake" but due to our disappointment we decided to settle the bill and leave the restaurant! The staff does not care about their customers they just want to finish their duty hours!

• Visited September 2013
Jumeirah Restau... M, Brand Chef at The Noodle House - Dubai Mall, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Feih,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write in and share your feedback with us.
I can assure you that myself and my team take all feedback seriously and endeavour to make positive changes to continuously try and improve upon our high standards.
i have messaged you directly as i would really appreciate more detail on your comments about our food.

i look forward to hearing from you soon!
jason
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

The service was excellent and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. In particular Sophie and Thiri were very attentive as the food was delivered on time considering the place was very busy. The quality of the food was very good having ate at many similar establishments, this certainly was up there with the best of them. I would go back for sure and recommend The Noodle House in Dubai Mall to anyone who wants a friendly, family enjoyable evening.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us on TripAdvisor.
My team and i really do appreciate guest feedback and it is especially pleasing when this recognised as you have done.
Your comments and mentions of Thiri and Sophie have made them even more proud of working for noodle house so thank you for mentioning them specifically.

we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went to the restaurant on a Thursday evening with my husband, baby boy and cousin from the UK, the restaurant was very busy but the staff managed to accommodate us with a good table. I was amazed at the excellent service, the staff were very attentive, food was delivered to our table efficiently. I would most certainly go back to The Noodle House at Dubai Mall.

1 Thank Mandi s
Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Dubai Mall, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Mandi,

thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your recent experience at noodle house dubai mall. i have shared your review with the team here and they are delighted that you and your family had such a great evening on what is our busiest evening of the week!
We always aspire to exceed our guests expectations and it is always a pleasure to read positive feedback when we do so.
again, thank you so much,