“Try to rip you off”
Review of Cirque le Soir

Cirque le Soir
Ranked #19 of 55 Nightlife in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: WARNING: Not for the Faint Hearted! A nightlife clubbing experience like you've never experienced before. London's most infamous celebrity nightspot has arrived in Dubai. Come one, Come all, to the greatest show on earth. Clowns, snake charmers, dwarfs, contortionists, stilt walkers, sword swallowers, fire eaters and mixologists are all on the list. Be prepared to enter another world of partying. A world where you will join the creatures of the night, for a decadent time with delicious treats, divine entertainment and devious antics. Originally launched in London at the end of 2009, Cirque Le Soir has quickly become home to A-List celebrities, including the likes of Usher, Lady Gaga, Lindsay Lohan, David Guetta, Black Eyed Peas, Scarlett Johansson, Leonardo Di Caprio and Princess Eugene to name but a few. Stimulate your senses, push the boundaries of entertainment, and revel in a clubbing experience like you have never experienced before.
Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Try to rip you off”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Beware this place is over hyped for what it is. My wife and I arrived at 11:30, there wasn't a cue. The door staff said that there is no more free entry and can only enter if we spend 2k dhirrams. They allowed me to enter to have a look and the place wasn't even 1/5th full......I asked where the table is and the obnoxious girl said that they will move people off this tiny table to secure ours. There is no way they can track how much you spent as you just buy drinks at the bar.
Finally considering their show starts at 12am the place was virtually empty, so we decided to spend our money at embassy instead:-)

Visited December 2013
4 Thank RNC80

London
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Little boxer & the tallest man I will probably ever see in my life!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Lots of fun from the moment you step inside the club, have your picture taken with one of the tallest men in the world and wind down the stairs to see the twins and whom ever is in the glass box at the time! For some time there was a tiny boxer, apparently the boxer and B.F.G. are great friends and go out together! Brilliant! Anyway, entertainment was good fun too. The drinks are good. It was jam packed when we were there, that was a Tuesday. Great music and beautiful people. I will go again.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank LadyOfLuckUK
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cirque Le Soir Dubai”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Hello my fellow travellers,

After visiting Cirque Le Soir in Dubai I have to say that Fridays is by far my most favourite night of the week. The crowd is a very attractive mix. You see familiar faces, industry executives and fashion peeps all partying together in one room.

Music really is what moves a crowd and they sure do it right.
Only complaint is I love rose champagne and that night we finished up all the stock in house. OOPS!

Looking forward to hosting a little something there myself real soon.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank AMM1978
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Not an Ordinary Club”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very entertaining place, you goto party and end up in a circus, yes, a circus. Performers are situated at every corner of the club right from the entrance. They've got a different kind of theme on every other night so be sure to check to know which kind of music suits you best. From midnight there's a show...and a good one. Pretty entertaining place if you are looking for something different from a normal night out clubbing. Great performers, lively crowd and lots more...

Visited October 2013
Milan, Italy
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The music was amazing... The place is different from a normal club which I normally avoid just because they are ordinary... I really love cirque du soir is funny, the music is extremely good and is not too expensive... I suggest to book a table but if you are in dubai you have to see this club!!! It is amazing!! I simply love it!!! Thanks to all the staff for the amazing night.. See u soon...

Visited September 2013