“very filling”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Paralimni, Cyprus
“very filling”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The staff was excellent at explaining everything to us, they couldn't do enough or be more pleasant, great value for money, and very filling!!!

Visited January 2014

Oceanside, California
“Better Choices Elsewhere”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I bought an italian sub sandwhich to go at the deira City center mall on October 2nd. they weren't busy at all, that should have been a clue. Anyway I also ordered a chili fries, all to go. I was wondering why the young employees were all giggling behind the scenes, when i got back to my hotel with my items the chili Fries came with a container with about one tablespoon of sauce. The fries were undercooked and the sandwhich mushy. SUBWAY is the place to go for a decent sandwhich. If I lived in the area I would have went back and approached a manager. waste of good money,

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ocncapt
Dubai
“Correct place for quick lunch in the Financial Centre for this US Channels”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Potbelly Sandwich is a US sandwich channel with some franchises in the UAE as Dubai. I went there today because it's difficult to find restaurant/café opened during the Ramadan at Lunch.

They proposed several types of sandwiches, salads, soups, some fries and cookies mainly.

For sandwich, there are plenty of choices. The good think is that you could choose your size (biggers or originals), your breads (regular or multibrain) and your toppings.
The one I choose was the Roast-beef sandwich with prolovone cheese. I Also try in the past the meetballs with marinara sauce & provolone cheese and the grilled chicken.

Sandwiches are ok. Take care of service that always proposed additional things to buy such fries, cookies, or more drinks as they try to sell the most they can which at the end is a bit negative.

Prices are ok, service a bit intrusive.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Nice for lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

A new favourite lunchtime eatery - I refer to the one at Deira City Centre. Simple grilled chicken and fries (well oven chips really) always tasty, nice tea and juice. Recommended.

Visited June 2013
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Just what I expected”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had never been to or heard of Potbelly before. Stopped here at City Center in Deira because I was starving and too impatient to seek out a real restaurant. Reminded me of Quizno's with the toasted subs. The buffalo chicken was good enough that I went back the next day to have another sandwich. Still tasted good when I wasn't completely starving which is a good sign. Nothing too exciting but better than Subway and the price is quite cheap.

• Visited February 2013