Perfect Shape Up Beauty Centre

from $194.97
from $200.00
from $250.50
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2016

After a long 30 hour journey from New Zealand my body was swollen and discombobulated. Lymphatic drainage is like a turbo body massage which works on draining the lymph nodes. Ask for Annalise, the expert.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank ValentinaLA
Reviewed January 28, 2016

My skin had been looking dull and lifeless so I went in for a facial to get rid of all that fine desert dust clogging my pores! I came out with a terrific complexion and super dewey skin.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I just love going to this Beauty Centre. Their service and care towards their clients make us all feel so special. They are so warm and knowledgeable that you have no other choice but trusting them. Try the slimming sessions, the manicure, pedicure, the massage, everything…you won't regret it!

Date of experience: August 2014