2,282 results
All reviews bubbles bar metro station salsa night al barsha sharaf dg emirates mall bedroom suite ladies night special thanks business trip sheikh zayed road duty manager excellent hotel house keeping amazing service special mention burj khalifa
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I had book the hotel for 19 jan 2020. I had did the payment online. And recived a conformation . After arriving in in the hotel the reception told me that the payment was pending. I had to pay double of the amount when I Emailed the Accor there was no reply from them . I had to wait atlist 2hr.after that I want again on reception n Miss sherry was outstanding with her coustomer service. A grate attitude with welcoming smile on her face. Rest over all I will just give 2 star. Compare to other countries novetel

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Edanpr
Cyrine E, Manager at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Edan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha.

We are glad to hear that you were generally satisfied with your stay. Unfortunately, it seems that we did not meet all your expectations. I sincerely regret the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day.

We appreciate your time in sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The head concierge was above and beyond helpful! The lobby was always vibrant and busy. We found the 7th Floor bar as our go to gathering. Sitting along the pool area next the spa the vibe was relaxing and calming. Even the piped in music had a jazzy sound. Madu, the bartender/waitress was a delight. Bubbly and happy, she was very service oriented in serving here customers and making sure they were satisfied. She always made our visits there incredibly pleasant

Room tip: They only placed 2 bath towels(fine) but just one hand towel and no wash cloths. We could have used a wash cloth and another hand towel
1  Thank Judy B

Dear Judy,

Thank you for your recent stay at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha and for taking the time to share your review.

It is always a pleasure to receive your positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

With much appreciation,

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I rested in this hotel for 6 days, and for this short period of time I can say that I liked it here. The only negative is a kind of food, but I want to say that after 2 days everything became tasty. From pleasant, the restaurant has a Russian-speaking guy Shavket who helped us in many matters. Thank you very much.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank _A2172OO

Dear guest,

We are glad to hear we met your expectations and I am sure Shavket will be delighted to hear your compliments. The team and I look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Everyone loved it, especially the service. Very sympathetic employee Shavket, thank you very much to him. The only negative is the choice of soups. Sharp or insipid. The rest is fine. The hotel is nice. Recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank N5112YP_

Dear guest,

We are glad to hear we met your expectations and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Asad and Gita housekeeping team and supervisor bindra my room everyday good cleaning my room number 3804 is very well cleaned asad and gita is happy this gys is perfect cleaning friendly gys Viktor and Vetal

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank skladz2018

Dear Sklad,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha and for sharing your review. We are glad to hear we met your expectations and I am sure the whole team will be happy to hear your feedback. We look forward to welcome you again soon.