6 people are viewing this hotel
Novotel
$69
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$69
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Traveluro
$50
Expedia.com$69
Hotels.com$69
travelup.com$86
3,111 results
All reviews bubbles bar bathroom cleaning metro station al barsha emirates mall housekeeping service special thanks nice service business trip sheikh zayed road thank you so much house keeping duty manager excellent hotel special mention enjoyed my stay aisha
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

While sitting in the lobby, about to check out, I am writing this review with a sad emotion of leaving.
From very first night I checked in until today everything has been faultless.
I got through the wrong door as there were works on the main road in the middle of the night. A young security guy kindly guided me to the lobby.
The front desk charming girl welcomed me, provided with all the information and my luggage was brought to my room along while I was escorted by Krishna the Bellboy, we share the same first name.
Once in the room, I was given all room explanations. The room had a beautiful view and with 40°C temperature outside, I was amazed with the good air conditioning.
I had room 800, very spacious and luxurious. Being single, I was like a prince in that suite.
I had a peaceful sleep and following morning breakfast at the Main restaurant. Wide array of buffet delicately prepared. Congratulations to the executive chef, the pastry chef and team as well as to Ilyas the food and Beverage Manager and his team.
Service at Novotel Al Basha is exceptional. The people working here are all so willing to care for their clients. It's been long since I last experienced similar service.
At night, the bar always propose some activities as entertainment. A nightclub in the hotel is just waooo. No need to take the taxi.
For lunch there are different options. Room service, the pool bar or the small cozy coffee shop. Everywhere food is mouth watering. Needless to highlight that I am choosy about food and service. Here, I will rate them 10 over 10.
The advantage of the pool area is that you can swim, get yourself a treat with a nice cocktail and enjoy the pleasant trendy party music. For parents, rest assured there is always a life guard and towels are available by the pool.
Room cleaning is perfect. The maid waits for you to be out and only then attends the room. All amenities are top notch.
This hotel is very environment friendly also.
I would like to thank Mr Solomon the Hotel Director and Mr Ramesh Bapoo the General Manager whom I got to meet on different occasions. By so saying, you will depict that the management can always be visible unlike précédent hotels where I stayed before coming to Novotel Al Barsha.
This hotel is within walking distance to the metro and you can quickly access the major popular malls.
If you are looking for a hotel with excellent value for money, do consider the Novotel Al Barsha. You will safe always be it at night when you go out, the hotel is strictly guarded and the security guys immediately recognise you.
I look forward to my next stay here and will surely recommend it to my friends.
Bravo and keep up this good job.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank 552krishnas
Robin S, Manager at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Dear Krishna,

Thank you for your recent stay at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha and for taking the time to share your review.

I am glad to hear we met your expectations and you find your visit enjoyable. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

Good room service with the three cleaners
Bijay chhetri
Satan thapa
Kamal
We visit Dubai for holiday it was atmost in this apartment room attendants where friendly & they do their work by responsible
You should visit this hotel next visit

Room tip: Room’s view were sea & quite
Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank Crystalppp

Dear Crystal,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha and for sharing your review. We are glad to hear we met your expectations and I will definitely share your feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2019

We took the 3 bedroom suite which was incredibly spacious & made all of us feel very much at home. The suite came well equipped with a kitchen & massive hall. In terms of location as well, the hotel is located in the heart of the City on Sheik Zayed Road with the metro (Sharaf DG Metro) which is just a stones throw away from the hotel. The closest mall is The Mall Of Emirates (MOE) which is also an added advantage.

We had a beautiful view overlooking the Palm Jumeirah & the Burj Al Arab. They've got a pretty nice pool which is on the slightly higher floors & a really nice steam room which I used as well.

We visited in the month of February when the weather was also amazing. In my opinion January/February is the best time to visit Dubai because you get the best weather in the range of 15-25 degrees Celsius & you get to avoid the peak holiday crowd that comes in during December.

Room tip: The higher your room, the better the view. Try & get the rooms facing the Palm Jumeirah & Burj Al Arab.
Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank Ahad312

Dear Ahad,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we really appreciate sharing your experience with us. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

The team and I hope to welcome you again soon on your next trip to Dubai.

Reviewed July 31, 2019

The service was impeccable. Everything was spot on. The restaurant staff Su su win was particularly nice to my daughter each time we visited the restaurant. She was extremely helpful in settling my daughter down to eat her breakfast. Cant commend her enough.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank olatoks12

Dear Olatoks,

I am glad to hear we met your expectations and I am sure Su Su will be delighted to hear your commendation. Your feedback will certainly serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you and your family again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2019

Very good location near to metro service is awesome specially housekeeping team is very friendly and quick service supervisor inzamam always checking my room and asking for if I need something.thank you hk guys for make my stay excellent see you next time.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Amin H
Robin S, Manager at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear Amin,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.