“You will see the highest number of cockroach in your life ... Don't go to this hotel It's disgusting”
Review of Zaineast Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaineast Hotel
Ranked #525 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just came back from Dubai and I booked in Zaineast hotel for 4 nights online .
First I can't believe the number of cockroach in my room , I asked to change my room but when they showed me the other room ... 2 cockroach were welcoming me as soon as I opened the door .
I informed the guy in reception that I have a nest of cockroach in my room with all sizes you can imagine , his answer was " don't exaggerate it's just few ..."
Anybody can believe it , I paid tips to the cleaning person to clean my room and it was an another surprise he was removing the dead cockroach by his hands .

Everything in my trip was enjoyable except the hotel ...

Don't go to this hotel ever

By the way I asked to cancel my reservation but they said you need to revert to the company online and follow with them and of course they don't have Internet so it was just to let me give up .

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank HR2005

Couples
Solo
Business
Malmo, Sweden
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Dubai is an expensive hotel city, and we just needed somewhere to spend a few night hours. One of the cheapest options was Zaineast Hotel. Our room was very basic, hard beds and a noisy air con. But clean and with private shower/toilet. Staff was friendly. But be sure to print out a detailed map (and a telephone number to give the taxi driver) to find the hotel. It's in a small lane off Musalla Road and very difficult to find. The hotel is a, weak, 1 star hotel. My "average" rating is based on the price paid (Agoda AED 250 for a triple room).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family