“Honestly the best Indian food I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aryaas

Aryaas
Ranked #1,350 of 9,464 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
toronto
“Honestly the best Indian food I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Wow this place is amazing. The tastiest indian food I ever had. The food is of such high quality and so delicious and the price is so reasonable its surprising. After the meal I felt so satisifed , it really made our trip. Its also one of the most cleanest restaurants I have seen in Dubai, the waiters are continuously tidying up, the first thing you notice when you enter is how absolutely spic and span it is. The service is incredible, you dont have to wait a second to get their attention. We kept ordering food as we ate, there was no conversation at the table because the food was just too good. The only negative is that we discovered this place so late in our trip we didnt have a chance to go back again. I still think of the food and its been 1 week since we returned!

• Visited January 2013

New Delhi
“Very good South Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

On insistence of my dear husband I went to this South Indian restaurant. Its opposite Burjuman centre mall in Bur Dubai. I was pretty sceptical about this place......how can one get very good south Indian cuisine in Dubai? But I'm glad that I gave in and went to this place. When I reached around 3:15 in the afternoon it was jam packed. But the manager was very good at attending us and making us feel comfortable and getting a seating for us as quickly as was possible.. The variety of dosas that we ordered were very good and coffee was class apart. I really enjoyed my meal. Keep it up Aryaas!!! And I found it to be pretty reasonable too!!!

• Visited January 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Chutneys ;-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My visit to restaurants in Dubai is either for lunch or dinner. A friend suggested that the breakfast items at Aryaas are worth a try. I am happy I listened to my friend and visited Aryaas.

This is the only restaurant I have visited in Dubai for breakfast until now. There is south indian music in the background, good ambience and adequate seating space - its on 2 floors. They place 6 different types of chiutneys on your table irrespective of what you order. Usually south indian chutneys are a bit spicy but these are not, so my little son loved them too. I am so fond of the chutneys that I order different types of dosas each time so I can savour them with the chutneys.

And not to forget, its just outside the Burjuman Metro Station, so if you are a visitor fond of south indian food & planning to restrict your travels to metro, then this is the restaurant you have to visit.

• Visited November 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent south Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stopped over in Dubai on the way to Africa early this month. I had several hours layover so I decided to go out for breakfast. I found Aryaas at Khalid bin Alwaleed in Dubai. The masala dosa and rava dosa were superb. A variety of chutneys and accompaniments to go with it. The coffee was out of the world. Ive not tasted better south Indian food ,even in Chennai ! And the prices were reasonable too. Well done.

• Visited December 2012
DXB
“Go to the original one in Karama”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Granted it is a Friday morning, but after a relatively short wait we were ushered to a table that wasn't cleaned. Cleaning over, there was a nearly 10-min wait for someone to show up. After nobody did, I had to walk up to the captain/floor manager and ask him if someone was interested in taking an order. Food arrived after a more than reasonable time, but not before someone tapped me on the shoulder to inquire if I will accept rava upma instead of pongal. Food over, we continued to wait for someone to take orders for coffee. After another 10 mins someone comes along to inquire if we are "waiting for something". That did it, I'm not coming back here.