“Best Chutneys ;-)”

Aryaas
Ranked #1,499 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My visit to restaurants in Dubai is either for lunch or dinner. A friend suggested that the breakfast items at Aryaas are worth a try. I am happy I listened to my friend and visited Aryaas.

This is the only restaurant I have visited in Dubai for breakfast until now. There is south indian music in the background, good ambience and adequate seating space - its on 2 floors. They place 6 different types of chiutneys on your table irrespective of what you order. Usually south indian chutneys are a bit spicy but these are not, so my little son loved them too. I am so fond of the chutneys that I order different types of dosas each time so I can savour them with the chutneys.

And not to forget, its just outside the Burjuman Metro Station, so if you are a visitor fond of south indian food & planning to restrict your travels to metro, then this is the restaurant you have to visit.

There are newer reviews for Aryaas

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stopped over in Dubai on the way to Africa early this month. I had several hours layover so I decided to go out for breakfast. I found Aryaas at Khalid bin Alwaleed in Dubai. The masala dosa and rava dosa were superb. A variety of chutneys and accompaniments to go with it. The coffee was out of the world. Ive not tasted better south Indian food ,even in Chennai ! And the prices were reasonable too. Well done.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Granted it is a Friday morning, but after a relatively short wait we were ushered to a table that wasn't cleaned. Cleaning over, there was a nearly 10-min wait for someone to show up. After nobody did, I had to walk up to the captain/floor manager and ask him if someone was interested in taking an order. Food arrived after a more than reasonable time, but not before someone tapped me on the shoulder to inquire if I will accept rava upma instead of pongal. Food over, we continued to wait for someone to take orders for coffee. After another 10 mins someone comes along to inquire if we are "waiting for something". That did it, I'm not coming back here.