“Gluten Free Heaven!”

Ranked #182 of 11,785 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palm Jumeirah
Description: Al Nafoorah located in the Right Wing of the lobby, features an authentic selection of Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy a wide offering of mezzeh, main courses and desserts in surroundings which echo traditional Arabic and Lebanese character. The rich wood crafted walls and ceilings create a cosy ambience which is further enhanced by Arabic music and live performances.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fabulous food, with Michael and Hassan both having a superb knowledge of the menu's ingredients which made choosing gluten free dishes a stress free experience. They are also both very funny! This was our 'go to' restaurant during our seven night stay!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (730)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

me and my wife stayed for our honey moon and attended this restaurant 3 times even though we had plenty of other restaurants included in the half board, great food and staff are very friendly. I would definitely go again next time we visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed September 4, 2019

I came here with my cousin who is an ex-pat - she wanted to give me a more authentic experience. This is a great place for a romantic meal. It is pricey - my cousin and I both had lobster but only because she had a 2 for 1! The Entertainer app has offers here. That said - the service was second to none and, the portions didn't disappoint - something that is often lacking in such an establishment.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed September 4, 2019

It’s the Lebanese dream! Wonderful dinner, the finest so far I’ve had. The head chef Mohamed had us treated very well! The mixed grill was tender and delicious. The Kenafe (Lebanese desert) was a memory from home. Juliano was our waiter and we’ve been honoured to be served by him!
If you are in Dubai, this place is a must!
Raef Kobeissi

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Had a meal here with my family and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved my fish soup which tasted delicious and my salmon too. Beautiful restaurant, great staff there’s nothing I could fault. Look forward to returning in the future .

Date of visit: August 2019