“Dip in do not wait”

Al Nafoorah
Ranked #65 of 9,665 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Al Nafoorah located in the Right Wing of the lobby, features an authentic selection of Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy a wide offering of mezzeh, main courses and desserts in surroundings which echo traditional Arabic and Lebanese character. The rich wood crafted walls and ceilings create a cosy ambience which is further enhanced by Arabic music and live performances.
Kerobokan, Indonesia
“Dip in do not wait”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fantastic food and so much of it. The Jumierah Zabeel Saray is a magnificent hotel located out on the Palm. It's a bit of a drive but well worth it for the various culinary treats that have in store. One of them is the Lebanese restaurant. Wow. This was some truly outstanding food. Next time I am there I have to try their Turkish. One at a time eh?

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Anomac123
JZS_Management, Manager at Al Nafoorah, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share such a complimenting review following your recent visit to our Al Nafoorah Restaurant at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for recommending our restaurant on Trip Advisor.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience at Al Nafoorah.

Thank you once again for choosing to dine at Al Nafoorah and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

• Arabic first
St. George, Bermuda
“A must in Dubai”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've been to Duabi four times and I've eated at Al Nafoorah 4 times!
Each time I go each different host tells me that he's found a lovely restarant and that I will be delighted. And each time, that restaurant is Al Nafoorah. And guess what, each time I am delighted!

Lebases feasts at their best. Hummus, Babaghanoush, Moutabel, Fallafel, kebbeh...etc. all with bread selections - absolutely georgous. This is usually followed by a seafood selection of shrimp, sea bass and rock lobster and thenn grilled meats to die for: Lamb chpos, shish kababs, taouk...etc. excellent every single time I've had them. I ususally take a very small bite of the cream and honey but I'm usually totally done by then!

Well worth it. Even if I do it every time!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank BermudaPool
JZS_Management, Manager at Al Nafoorah, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share such a complimenting review following your visit to our Al Nafoorah Restaurant at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for recommending our restaurant on Trip Advisor.

Kfar Tibnît, null, Lebanon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“our best lebanese restaurant in uae”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

it was a very fantastic night, the food and service was excellent and we enjoyed very well. it our second home at all, we felt like at our home the staff very friendly and did well at all, well done guys keep up as usually.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Zaynab Msallem Z
Dear Guest

Thank you for your time in posting a review on Trip Advisor. It is always with great pleasure that we welcome our return guests, and I am very pleased that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations on this visit.

Thank you once again for choosing to dine at Al Nafoorah and I look forward to welcoming you back home.

Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I wanted to try to this restaurant given all the great reviews and recommendations on the Luxe guide, Time out, etc. The restaurant receptionist was very attentive and although we were very late for our reservation, we were still seated very promptly.

The restaurant has a very welcoming and cozy atmosphere and the food is also very good. Our waiter was very helpful and helped us order and recommended some signature dishes. My lamb was cooked to perfection and was very succulent and flavorful. My wife ordered the chicken shish taouk and it was delicious. Overall, the dishes from the starters to dessert were all fresh and carefully prepared. Some reviewers say the food is overpriced but hey this is a high end restaurant and we enjoyed the location, service and the food!!

• Visited July 2012