All reviews iranian hospital security manager dubai mall nice hotel city walk clean rooms budget hotel recommend this hotel f b breakfast buffet is hotel is located metro station early check special thanks house keeping excellent stay easy access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

excellent stay because of the warm welcome of the staff Mr. Ayoub and Ms. Diana.Definitely i will be coming back again,thank you.i will recommend to my friends to stay with al khoory hotel is accesible for restaurants and supermarkets.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
AlkhooryExec, General Manager at Al Khoory Executive Hotel – Al Wasl, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Warm Greetings from Al Khoory executive hotel!!!

Thank you for taking time to share this wonderful review. it was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Please be assured that I have personally congratulated the team for their exemplary performance. Having read your review assures me that our dedication and Passion to deliver personal and memorable experiences does not go unnoticed.On behalf of the entire team here at the Al Khoory Executive.

I look forward to welcome you for yet another unforgettable experience.

Mr. Leslie James

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a person to research a lot before any kind of vacation. And through that found this hotel. Oh I am so so glad that I found this hotel. Most courteous and comfortable for budget stay. And it’s super close to Jumeira beach and main Burj Khalifa. Just a few bus stops away.

The rooms were very clean and amenities were good enough. Everything as stated in their site.

Definitely will recommend the place to all.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Warm Greetings from Al Khoory executive hotel!!!

Thank you for taking time to share this wonderful review. it was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Our location indeed is a very unique one and we are privileged to be located in such a wonderful surrounding and amongst the world’s attractions.

I look forward to welcome you for yet another unforgettable experience.

Mr. Leslie James

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing experience staying in hotel food was delicious thanks to Chef Shrinivas and his team
Truly You’re a fantastic chef, Specially my personal favorite was the Sambar
It was best Sambar I ever had.
Worth staying in the hotel
Good work n appreciated ur service to all the staff of Al khoory executive hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
AlkhooryExec, General Manager at Al Khoory Executive Hotel – Al Wasl, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to post your excellent feedback on TripAdvisor. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our Services.

I am delighted to read your encouraging comments about our staff. Our devoted and experienced staff cater to the needs of guests with utmost care, and services rendered straight from the heart. We appreciate your kind words and compliments and it will be my pleasure to share your thoughts with the team.

We certainly look forward to warmly welcoming you in the near future

Mr.Leslie James.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The stay was amazinggg.... Also the Biew from my room No. 215 was Nice...
The Bath Kit and products are also good..
Had a Very Nice Experience..
Good Service n Very Co-Operative Staff..
Thanks to Chef Shrinivas !

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Al Khoory executive hotel!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our Services. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing that our staff are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted.

We highly appreciate your review and we all look forward to welcome you back in the near future

Mr.Leslie James.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Feeling Very happy to write review on AL-Khoory HOTEL, From check in to check out, the staff is fantastic (all done with a smile)...
very clean & comfort in Room and good quality wi-fi......
Food was delicious......
The chef( i guess his name is Srinivas( always smile on Face) ) nailed it perfectly.The breakfast has a great spread, and there was plenty of everything.

staff was very friendly and took good care of us.
Very easy to move anywhere in the city and near the local market .
I am very much looking forward to my next visit!!!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
AlkhooryExec, Manager at Al Khoory Executive Hotel – Al Wasl, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Warm Greetings from Al Khoory executive hotel!!!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area? If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling Dubai again, don't hesitate to call us.

Mr. Leslie James.