“Others call it the best Pizza in Dubai”
Review of Brandi - CLOSED

Brandi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Zurich, Switzerland
“Others call it the best Pizza in Dubai”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Well I can't compare as I simply don't know Dubai well enough. However by international standard these pizzas are nothing special. Granted, the come from a wood fired oven, they are overall quite ok. The place is quite clean, service ok. With a bit more Italian know how, heart and soul, the place looks like it could be THE place. Side note... Pork is a truly important ingredient in the Italian kitchen. Here in Dubai it's substituted with turkey - whilst I understand and accept the reasons for it, my taste buds simply feel its not working all that well.

• Visited October 2013

“Real pizza frim Napoli”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm from Napoli and I felt like home. Pizza is exactly the same as you would eat in Napoli. Fresh ingredients and a master "pizzaiolo" make this pizzeria a must, try it!

1 Thank Fabrizio P
Claire H, Manager at Brandi, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for the review. We're glad you enjoyed your time at Brandi Pizzeria. We hope to see you soon again.
Sacramento, California
“Good pizza”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were wandering Dubai Mall and decided to stop here for lunch. The pizza was good, though the price seemed a little high. Service was good. Overall, we were satisfied.

• Visited September 2013
Naples, Italy
“More than excellent”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I wish I could review 7 or 8 dots on that pizza but TripAdvisor max rating is 5.
I didn t eat so good pizza since years and I am from Napoli - the capital of the pizza!
10+ to Francesco - the pizza maker
10+ to Sonia - Restaurant manager
I felt like home even for just an hour!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank davide n
Claire H, Manager at Brandi, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Hi Davide,

Thanks for the review. We're glad you enjoyed your time at Brandi Pizzeria and we're happy we made you feel at home. We hope to see you soon again.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“...Finally a real Italian Pizza in Dubai..!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Being a Pizza-Lover, I decided to find a "real" Italian pizza in Dubai and I was so happy to discover BRANDI in Dubai Mall..!!!
I have been there 3 times in the last 4 months, and I have to say the pizza is the best I have tried in Dubai; the service and the members of the staff have been always great. They are always coming to your table with a smile and ready to assist you.
What makes the difference?? I think having an Italian chef, an Italian manager and at list one Italian waiter... Not many restaurants in Dubai have their own "local people" working to prepare and serve their "own local food". A consistent service in Dubai is also very hard to find so I definitely will be back many more times, and I will recommend to all the people to try: La Autentica Pizza Napoletana...!!!
Arrivederci...!!!